Coles MasterCard charges no annual fee and enables you to collect flybys points on eligible spending. This card offers $100 OFF a single Coles Supermarket shop and is issued by Coles Financial Services.
Why Choose Coles MasterCard?
- Save $10 instantly at a Coles Supermarket checkout every time you redeem 2,000 flybuys points.
- Collect faster flybuyspoints at Coles Supermarkets.
- Revel all the convenience of your Coles credit card and flybuys cards in one.
Coles MasterCard Benefits
- Cardholders collect 1 point per eligible spend
- Charges no annual fee for card usage
- Get $10, off your Coles supermarket shop instantly at the checkout every time you redeem 2,000 flybuys points
- Offers free delivery at Coles online, Via your Coles credit card
- It’s Free Coles Mobile Wallet App, enables you to view and activate flybuys offers with your phone, and at the same time, keep track of your purchases for your convenience and control
- Combines Coles MasterCard and flybuys card in one, enabling you to carry just one card instead of two.
- Gives up to 55 days interest-free, on purchases for 15 months. With an ongoing interest rate of 19.99% p.a. on purchases and cash advances
- Shop with peace of mind, as the Coles Shield and MasterCard Zero Liability Guarantee secures and protects you from fraud
- You can easily access your account online
- Offers additional cards, with one convenient statement
- Enjoy complimentary access to Coles 24/7 worldwide concierge
- It’s a complimentary insurance package that protects the items you purchase with your card, in case they’re permanently lost, stolen, or accidentally damaged.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must earn a minimum income of $25,000 per year or more
- Should be a permanent Australian resident
- A good credit rating is required
- Posses an Australian mobile phone number
- An email address is needed, to enable you to receive electronic statements and other communications thru email
- Should have existing flybuys membership number ready.
How to Apply for Coles MasterCard?
- Scroll to Coles Financial Services Limited application portal
- In the fields provided, enter the following details; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name.
- In the contact details section, enter the following details; Mobile phone, Email.
- Read thru, and agree to the Electronic Communication Consent Declaration
- Tap on the “Continue” link, to complete the first phase of the application.
Coles MasterCard Activate
To activate your newly acquired Coles No Annual Fee MasterCard;
- Scroll to osc.coles.com.au and login using your username and password
- Choose your Coles Pay Tag
- Navigate to “Manage My Card”, and tap on “Activate”, to activate your card.
Via Coles Mobile Wallet App
Download the Coles Mobile Wallet App, and follow the prompts, to activate your card
Call coles customer care at www.coles.com.au/credit-cards/contact-us, to activate your card.
If you already have an account created, and you would like to Login, all you need is your Username and your Password to do that. Visit www.secure.coles.com.au/apps/auth/signin and enter your login Credentials (Username and Password), click on the sign in button and you are in.
Coles MasterCard bill Payment?
You can make your bill payment via BPAY. To do this;
- Go to osc.coles.com.au, and login with your username and password
- Tap on “My Payments” and tap on “New Bill Payment”
- Choose the credit card, with which you wish to pay your bill, thereafter, choose “New Bill Payee”
- Go thru with the instructions and make your bill payment.
Coles Mastercard FAQs
What Bank is Coles Mastercard
It is under the National Australia Bank Limited. Coles unsecured credit products are issued by the National Australia Bank Limited (ABN 12 004 044 937, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686) (“NAB”) and distributed by Coles Supermarkets Australia PTY Ltd ABN 45 004 189 708.
How Do I Check My Coles Credit?
Checking your balance can be done via the Coles Mobile App or Login into your Coles Mobile dashboard online.
How to Get a Coles Card on my Phone?
All you have to do is download the coles mobile wallet app through the app store for iPhone devices or Google Play for Android devices. Have it at the back of your mind that you would need your online service centre username and password to begin