Create Soundcloud Account is a process of forming your music streaming account within soundcloud platform. This is to enable you upload, promote, listen and share music online. Soundcloud is simply a free online service for promoting Songs. Thus, on this platform you can create your own playlist. This service is available both for mobile and desktop devices. In this article you will learn how to sign-up with Google and Facebook, and then how to create account via soundcloud app and Web.
How To Create A soundcloud account
Before you can be able to create Soundcloud Account you must sign-up first. And you can do that using Google or Facebook platform.
Create account Using Google
You can use your Google account or your email to sign-up
- Go to your browser and search for www.soundcloud.com
- On the homepage, tap on “Sign up for free” button
- It takes you to the next page where you will be given three options, select “Google” option. If you want to use email, key in your email address, it will prompt you to enter your password.
- Authorize soundcloud to access your Google account
- Fill in the blank spaces and then select “sign up”
Note, if you’re using email, you will provide a username.
Sign-up via Facebook
- Follow the first two steps given above
- From the options, select “Facebook” tab
- You will be taken to an authorization page to select how you want to receive soundcloud update. And then agree to the terms.
- Fill the form and then sign-up.
How To Get to soundcloud account
You can get to the platform by downloading the app on your mobile device or through soundcloud website on your desktop . Follow the directives below,
Download soundcloud App
- Navigate to your phone app store or play store. Depending on your phone type.
- Go to the search box and browse for “soundcloud”
- The results appears, click on the app
- Select “install” tab or “Get” for iOS device. After downloading, you can now launch the app to start enjoying the service.
Get to soundcloud account Using website
- Visit www.soundcloud.com
- Move your cursor to the right top of the page, and then click on “sign in” widget to login to your account
- After you sign in, you can now browse for the track you want to stream.