All that you need to about to create YouTube Channel is covered in this article including a step by step guide on how to go about it. Create YouTube Channel, and get your unique video out to the world flu r a wider reach.
Create YouTube Channel (Step-by-step guide)
Here we’ve outlined a step by step guide on how you can create a a YouTube channel to enhance your brand and get more subscribers.
Create YouTube Channel With Your Goggle Account
Go to YouTube & Login
Goto YouTube.com and tap on “Sign In” at the top right corner of the page. Next, login using the Google Account you’d like your channel to be linked with.
Go to YouTube Settings
At the top right corner of the screen, click on your profile icon and then the “Settings” cog icon.
Create a Channel
Under “Settings” an option will be displayed to “Create a Channel”, tap on this link.
Thereafter, you will have the option of creating a personal channel or create a channel with a business or other name. Let’s use the business option.
Givea name to your channel and select a category. These are the channel options offered by YouTube.
- Product or Brand
- Company Institution or Organization
- Arts, Entertainment or Sports
Now you’ve just created your YouTube channel.
Therea new Google+ page will also be created for your brand.
Next thing to do is to key in all the details and create some channel art to make your page look awesome.
Create a YouTube Channel Without a Google Account
Incase you don’t have a Google account set up already, you arerequired to create one before you start on YouTube. Here’s how youcan create it;
- Goto YouTube.com
- Click on the “Sign In” link
- Nextselect the option to create a Google account.
- Goahead with the steps to create your Google account.
Immediately youcreate your Google account, follow the above outlined steps to create a YouTube Channel.
Enhance Your Channel
Optimize Your Description
Describe your channel, using some relevant keywords and CTAs within the opening lines of your description.
Add Links To Your Channel
- Navigate to your channel homepage and click on the “Cog” icon close to your subscriber count.
- Thereafter, you’ll see a Channel Settings lightbox displayed. You are to toggle on the option named “Customize the layout of your channel”
- Navigate back to your channel homepage and you’ll see the option to “Edit Links” under the settings menu on your cover art.
- Tap on “Edit Links” option and you’ll be directed to the “About” section of your channel. Now you can add links and choose how many are displayed over your cover art.
Add a Channel Trailer
Add a short-to-the-point channel trailer. This can be a fantastic way to introduce people to your content. Your channel trailer should command fornon-subscribers attention as soon as it starts and also depict your content on YouTube.
Note: This trailers isonly displayed for people who are not yet subscribed to your channel.
Add Your Contact Details (Email address)
Add your contact details to make it accessible for anyone who is interested in your work. YouTube has a section on each channel profile, that you can list your contact details for business inquiries.
Thisis located under the “About” section of your channel. To locate it, navigate to your channel homepage, click “About” from the navigation and scroll down to “Details”. Here you’ll see the option to share your email address.
Once you create your YouTube channel, you can have subscribers subscribe to your channel and upload your unique videos for more publicity and wider coverage.