What are the best Credit Cards For Teenagers? Are you looking for the best credit card for teenagers? This might look so hard because of the numerous credit cards in the credit card market. Nevertheless, this article will help you with the list of top credit cards good for teenagers.
As a teen, there are cards you should go for, or acquire for the teenager in your family. The cards am talking about here, are credit cards that will help them build a credit history and also gain an excellent credit score.
So, in this write-up, you will get major information about the best credit cards for teens and also how to apply for the card. Why not get a sit as you explore the contents of this write-up.
Also Read: Things to Consider Before Purchasing a Keyboard
Credit Card For Teenagers
Below is the list of Credit Card for teens
- Deserve Edu MasterCard
- Capital One Secured MasterCard
- Petal 2 Visa credit card
- Discover It ® Secured card
- Discover it ® Student Cash Back
- Bank of America Travel Rewards CC for student
Get more details about the above credit cards in the section below.
Also Read: Zales Credit Card Outlet – Zales Outlet
Best Credit Cards For Teenagers
Deserve EDU MasterCard For Student
Deserve EDU MasterCard offers outstanding cashback to cardholders, plus a free annual fee.
- It offers free foreign transaction fees
- Offers cell phone protection
- Enjoy a $0 annual fee
- Cardholders receive amazing cashback on all purchases.
- It is good for college students and professionals, to start their credit journey.
How to apply for Deserve Edu MasterCard- to apply you need to pre-qualify. To check if you prequalify, go to their website, click on the prequalify button and follow the prompts.
Capital One Secured MasterCard
Capital One Secured MasterCard focuses on helping cardholders rebuild their credit. Below are the features and benefits that come with the card.
- Offers $0 annual fee to members
- Provides auto credit line review
- Offers a refundable deposit
- Enjoy auto pay
- Receive account notification
- Provides24/7 customer support
This is the list of the perks you enjoy when you become
How to apply- to apply for the credit cards, go to their page at https://www.capitalone.com/credit-cards/secured-mastercard/
Also Read: Best Window Keyboard Shortcut in 2022
Discover it® Cash Back
Discover it Cashback card is best for cashing in on major cash. It is offered by discover bank. And comes with amazing benefits.
- Provides free annual fee to users.
- Users can earn 5% cashback rewards on their daily purchases at gas stations, restaurants, grocery stores, etc.
- Offers unlimited 1% cash return on every other purchase you made with the card.
- Users enjoy unlimited cashback match
- Offers free SSN alerts with your card.
How to apply- to apply visit their official page at www.discover.com/credit-cards/student/it-card.html
On their homepage, you will see the apply now widget at top of the screen. Hit on the button to start the application process.
Bank of America® Travel Rewards Credit Card For Students
Bank of America travel rewards credit cards is one of the cards that can help you build your financial future.
- Members receive unlimited 1.5 points for each $1 you spend on purchases.
- The annual fee is not applicable
- No foreign transaction fees
- It helps members to build their credit
- Make eligible purchases within the first 90 days of membership and get an introductory offer
How to apply: to apply, go to https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/student-rewards-credit-card/ on their main page, tap on the “Apply Now” button and follow the prompt.
Also Read: How to Change Folder Color on Mac