Credit Card Walmart, is issued by Synchrony Bank. This card is popular for its special financing offers and cashback offer. Opening the card gets you a $25 back after spending $25 on purchases today. Accounts that have been approved, can instantly shop at the Walmart.com. This card comes as a good option for people with low credit scores who can’t get better rewards credit cards elsewhere. Offering a decent 0% financing options and some savings on gas purchases, Credit Card Walmart, should be your companion while shopping at Walmart.
Are you a regular shopper at Walmart?, then you’ll enjoy these benefits with your Credit Card Walmart:
- Opening the card gets you a $25 back after spending $25 on purchases today. Accounts that have been approved, can instantly shop at the Walmart.com
- A card is a good option for people with low credit scores who can’t get better rewards credit cards elsewhere
- Offers a decent 0% financing options and some savings on gas purchases.
Decent, simple, straight forward benefits, to make your shopping count.
Where Can you Use Credit Card Walmart?
You can use it at Walmart stores, Walmart.com, Sam’s Club, and it’s associated gas stations.
How do you Qualify for Credit Card Walmart?
Before you can apply for the card, you have to meet the following requirements:
- You must apply in-store or online
- Be at least 18 years of age
- A U.S. mailing address and SSN is needed
- Have a credit score of at least 640
- Go through your credit reports
- Keep your reports open.
Apply for Credit Card Walmart
Apply for Credit Card Walmart at any store or online at Walmart.com Credit Card page.
Once your application is approved, you will get your card in the mail in approximately 7-10 business days.
To check your Credit Card Walmart application status, call the customer service centre for your application status.
You can activate your card, by calling on the number listed on the sticker once you receive your card, to verify your information and get your account activated.
Get your device and data ready, to easily log into your Walmart Credit Card account:
- Visit the card issuer’s page
- Type in your User ID and Password
- Tap on the “Secure login” link.
It is easy to access your account on the go.
Just do the following;
- Scroll to the login page, and navigate down to the “Forgot Password” button, to get to a new page.
- On the new page, enter your Account Number, Last four digits of social security number, and Date of birth
- Then click the “Continue” tab, to complete the first phase.
You will still have to continue to the next page, where you’ll completely recover your password.
Make your bill payment online, by phone or via mail. For any option that you decide on, it is fast, safe and secure.
You have the option of setting up an Autopay, so your payment can instantly be deducted from your bank account each month on your payment due date.
Pay your bill by phone, by calling the customer service centre.
Make your payment by mail via this address, listed on the card’s official website.
Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling the customer service team for general information and enquiries on Credit Card Walmart. Walmart has a prompt customer service representatives, who will willingly assist you for whatever you need. All you have to do is visit Walmart’s secure and official website, to get the customer service number to call with.
For More Related Contents:
- Bank of America App: Bank of America App Download
- Zales Credit Card Outlet – Zales Outlet
- American Express Card Login | American Express Credit Card
- Best Credit Cards For Travel: Review on Best Credit Cards For Travel 2021