Credit Cards Chase? There are several credit cards issued by Chase Bank. Most of them are best for rewards, travel, and business. These categories of cards have their unique features and benefits. You choose your card based on what you want or what the card offers.
However, before you go for a particular card you should ask yourself what type of card do I need? Personal or business card? The answer you’ll give is what will lead you to the right card for you.
This article is going to make it easier for you, by outlining the cards in categorical order. And also provide various benefits, rewards, and features.
Credit Cards Chase
Here is a list of popular chase credit cards
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Chase Freedom Flex United Explorer
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Marriott Bonvoy Boundless.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus
- Ink Business Cash®
- Ink Business Unlimited
- Southwest Rapid Rewards® Performance Business
Chase Freedom Unlimited
It offers amazing Cashback for all purchases plus amazing new members’ offer.
- Offers $200 bonus plus 5% cashback grocery store offer on qualifying purchases within the first three months of account opening.
- Earn 5% cashback on travel purchases
- 3% on dining and drugstores
Cardholders get 1.5% on all other purchases
Intro APR of 0% for 15 months
$0 annual fee
Chase Freedom Flex
Check out the following rewards benefits
- Fresh users get a $200 bonus plus a 5% cashback grocery store offer. Get $200 on purchases worth $500 within the first three months of membership.
- Receive 5% cash rewards on eligible combined purchases in bonus categories every quarter you activate.
- Earn 5% cash back on travel purchased through a chase
- 3% on dining, including takeout and drugstores
- 1% on all other purchases
- 0% intro APR for 15 months
- Free annual fee.
These are the benefits of the major card
Chase Sapphire Preferred
It does not come with an 0% introductory APR, unlike the above cards. Find out the perks that come with it
- Offers 60,000 bonus points to fresh Cardholders after they spend $4,000 within the first three months of membership.
- Earn 2 extra points on dining at restaurants including qualifying delivery services
These are the major perks you will get as Cardholder.
United Explorer Card
United Explorer offers rewards, an intro annual fee, and welcome rewards for new cardmembers.
- Earn up to 70,000 bonus miles on eligible purchases as a fresh member
- Receive 2x miles on United purchases at restaurants and hotels
- Enjoy free first checked bag and other outstanding travel benefits
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year
To enjoy the above benefits, you’ll need to get the CC.
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless
Marriott Bonvoy Boundless card is one of the most popular travel cards. Below are the benefits
- Offers 75,000 bonus points to new users after spending $3,000 on purchases in three months from account opening day.
- Earn unlimited points on all purchases
- Get 6x points at hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy.
You can find out more on their main page
Ink Business Unlimited
Ink Business Unlimited is one of the popular chase cards.
- It offers $750 Cashback after making eligible purchases in the first three months of membership
- Offers unlimited 1.5% cashback rewards on all purchases
- No annual fee
- Enjoy an 0% welcoming APR for 12 months from account opening.
Try out these business CC and enjoy every perk that comes with it
Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
This card has similar benefits and features to the one mentioned above. See details
- Enjoy $750 bonus cash back on qualifying purchases within the first three months of account opening.
- Get 5% cashback in select business categories
- Earn rewards on all purchases made for your business
- No annual fee
- 0% welcoming APR for 12 months
Other chase cards include
United Business Card
Amazon Prime Visa Signature
Starbucks® Rewards Visa
IHG® Rewards Club Traveler.
Marriott Bonvoy Bold and many more
Credit Cards Chase Application
To apply for any of these cards simply follow the guide below
- Navigate to their website at https://creditcards.chase.com
- On their website, you will see the list of the most popular CC. If you did not see the card you want to apply for tap on “view all cards”
- Find the card you want to apply for, and tap on the Apply Now button.
- Fill in the application form read the terms and conditions
- Then, submit your application.
With the above steps, you will be able to apply for any of the CC online.
- Amazon Credit Cards: Amazon Rewards Visa Card | Apply Now
- Frost Bank Credit Card – Frost Bank Credit Card Review
- Bergdorf Goodman Credit Card – How to Apply Now
- Credit Limit on a Secured Credit Card – How Secured Credit Cards can Improve…