Credit cards for Amazon. Although Amazon has a variety of Credit cards each meant for a specific aim. But for this article Credit card for Amazon, we will be focusing on the Amazon Rewards Visa Card. This credit card is designed especially for Amazon Rewards Visa holders. Not only that, the Credit card is loaded with lots of perks and rewards for its holders. To get more detailed information on this credit card keeps reading this article.
Credit Cards For Amazon
As I had earlier mentioned, in this article I will be focusing on Amazon Rewards Visa Card. So let’s begin.
There are two Amazon Rewards Credit Card, they are, Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card and Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card. These two cards have almost the same features and benefits. They have the same travel benefits, protection features, purchase benefits but different in rewards earning.
The Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card is offered to qualified Prime members. So to get the prime card you must be an Amazon prime member. To learn the benefits and features of the two cards, read the next section.
The Amazon Rewards Visa Card
This is a rewards credit card designed for frequent shoppers of Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market and everywhere you shop. Cardholders earn 3% cashback at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market, 2% at gas stations, drugstores, and restaurants, and 1% on all other purchases.
When the card is paired with an eligible Amazon Prime membership, cashback earnings at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market increase to 5%. The card offers numerous Visa Signature benefits, including travel accident insurance, lost luggage reimbursement, baggage delay insurance, and extended warranty protection.
Benefits And Features
Rewards: Amazon Rewards Visa Cardholders earn 3% cash back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market and 2% at drugstores, gas stations, and restaurants. All other purchases earn 1% cashback. With an eligible Amazon Prime membership, cashback earnings at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market increase to 5%.
Visa Signature benefits: Cardholders can take advantage of a large suite of Visa Signature benefits. Travel benefits include travel accident insurance, travel and emergency assistance, lost luggage reimbursement, and baggage delay insurance. Shopping benefits, like purchase protection and extended warranty protection, are also included.
Flexible redemption options: The card requires no minimum rewards balance to redeem and rewards can be redeemed for Amazon.com purchases or for cash back, gift cards, and travel, including flights, car rentals, hotel stays, and cruises.
- Get a $60 Amazon Gift Card upon approval
- No annual credit card fee
- Earn 3% Back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance
- Earn 1% Back on all other purchases.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn 2% Back at restaurants ,gas stations and drugstores.
These are the benefits of Amazon Rewards Visa cards
Amazon Rewards Visa Card Benefits
The Amazon Rewards Visa Card offers travel, consumer protection, and emergency benefits, including:
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Baggage delay insurance
- Extended warranty protection
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Purchase protection
- Roadside dispatch
- Travel accident insurance
- Travel and emergency assistance
- Zero fraud liability
All the above-mentioned benefits are the Visa card benefits attached to the Amazon Rewards Visa card.
To apply for an Amazon credit card, you must have an account with Amazon. The prime card is restricted to eligible Amazon prime members. To apply for the card follow the steps below
- Navigate to amazon. com/gp/cobrandcard?&plattr=
- On the Amazon rewards visa signature cards homepage, scroll to the top right-hand side of the page.
- Click the “Apply now” button.
- It will request you to sign in to your Amazon account. If you don’t have an account, click on the “create your Amazon account” button below.
- Enter your email or phone number.
- Then click on the “Continue” tab.
- It should take you to the credit card form page.
- Follow the guide on the screen to apply for the card.
These are steps to apply for an Amazon credit card.
Amazon Credit Card Login
Amazon offers an easy login process. With few steps on the login page, you will gain access to your account. Take the following instructions to login into your Amazon chase credit card account.
- Visit amazon.com/gp/cobrandcard?&plattr=
- Navigate to the right upper part of the page
- You will see the “account and lists” tab, hover on it
- Click on the “sign” button at the top of the drop-down menu.
- Key in your email address or phone number.
- Move down and tap on the “continue” tab. If you’re having an issue, tap on the “need help” link.
With the above steps, you’ll be able to login into your Amazon chase credit card.
Amazon Credit Card Payment
Cardholders can make their bill payment online. Thus, to make your bill payment with an Amazon credit card do, this
- You need to set up an online chase account if you’ve not done so.
- Go to https://Amazon.com/credit-cards/
- sign up for an account. After you sign up, proceed to login into your Chase account.
- Navigate downward to Amazon Rewards Visa Card and press on “Pay credit card” button.
- Choose statement balance, current balance, minimum due, or enter the amount you want to pay.
- Click on the “next” widget.
- Review the payment information you provided, if it is ok, tap on the “schedule payment” button.
These procedures to make your Amazon credit card bill payment online.
For inquiries, you can contact Amazon’s credit card agent. If you have any problem, technical or payment. Simply ensure you report to the customer service representative. Customer supports centers are set aside to help cardholders resolve any issues with the card. However, cardholders can also report if their card is lost or stolen.
You can contact the Customer agent by phone or send via the appropriate customer service email address.
Checkout other Contents:
- Credit Cards Deals : Best Credit Cards Deals 2021
- Credit Cards Debt : How To Get Out Of Credit Card Debt
- Amazon Credit Cards : Amazon Rewards Visa Card | Apply Now
- Frost Bank Credit Card – Frost Bank Credit Card Review