Credit Cards for business are cards that are designed for your business. As a business owner, you strategize all your spending in order to still be on track. Using a business credit card offers you more on some spending.
However, business cards are designed to render various benefits to its cardholders. They include cashback, loyalty points, travelling protections and expenses management. When coming to pick a business card is based on what you valued finding the best card for your business. Try to identify factors that are best for your business Here are some business credit cards we have searched and pick out for you.
Credit Cards For Business
credit cards for business are built for your business and it comes with perks and great features just for your business.
- Ink Business Preferred credit card
- Ink Business Unlimited credit card
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- United Club Business Card
- The Blue Business Plus Credit card From American Express
- Ink Business Cash Credit Card
- Wyndham Rewards Earner Business Card
Above are the credit cards for your business. The credit cards allow you to manage your business. Most of them come with rewards and point to aid your spending.
Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
As a business owner, the Ink business preferred credit card help you especially if you do frequently embark on business trips. It is built for business owners that spend big within the bonus categories.
Credit card Highlights
Here are the ink business preferred credit card highlights:
- The cardholder can redeem points for cash backs, gift cards, travel and more. Point does not expire especially when your account is still active
- Welcome offer for new cardholders, they earn up to 1000 bonus points when you spent up to $15,000 on the first purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That is $1,250 toward travel when you redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- There are no foreign transaction fees
- Employees cards are not charged any additional cost
- It comes to an annual fees of $95
- Cards users earn 3 points at each $1when you spend first $150,000on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. There is no limit to the amount you can earn
- Points are worth up to 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- Cardholders employees are offered free cards at no cost
- Rewards for common business expenses
- No foreign transactions fee
- Excellent welcome bonus
- There annual fee
- It comes with a high balanced transfer fee
- It has a very high cash advance fee
To apply for Ink Preferred credit card get to the website.
Ink Business Unlimited® Credit Card
The Ink Business Unlimited credit card is an excellent card which requires from 700 – 749 credit scores to apply for. This credit card us for busy business owners, that will appreciate the cards simple flat-rate rewards program which doesn’t require time management
Credit Cards Highlights
The Ink Business Unlimited credit card is designed for busy businesses owners as mentioned before. Let us see the credit card highlights below:
- Cardholders earn $750 bonus cash back when you spend up to $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- They earn also unlimited 1.5% cashback on every purchase made from your business
- The card comes with 0% introductory APR for about 12 months on purchases
- Cardholders employees cards are given with no additional cost attached
- There is no annual fee on this card.
- An excellent welcome bonus of & 750 cashback spend when you purchase up to $47,500 on your first three months of account opening
- Free employees cards
- Solid 1.5% cash rewards rate on all purchases with no limits
- 3% of foreign transactions charges
- Very high fee for cash advances and balance transfers
- No bonus categories to enrich rewards
To apply for this credit card click on this link
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card is a great card which offers its Card users especially Hilton loyalists. They enjoy 10 Priority Pass visits offered with card and it worth up to $299 annually, including earning of Hilton Honors Gold status on the first day.
Credit Card Highlights
- Cardholders are offered a welcome pack of 130,000 Hilton Honors bonus points with this credit card when you spend about $3,000 in eligible purchases on the card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Cardholders Enjoy complimentary Gold status with your Hilton Honors Business Card
- Earn bonus points per each dollar spent on any eligible purchases on your card 12 times bonus points on eligible purchases at any of their participating hotels or resorts.
- 6 times earning on select Business and travel purchase
- 3 times earning when you spend on other eligible purchases. Terms and limitations apply
- A free weekend night rewards earning when you spend up to $15,000 in purchases on your card in a calendar year.
- Earn a weekend night rewards from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your card in the same one year
- Relax with 10 free airport lounge visit each year immediately you enrolled in complimentary Priority Pass™ Select membership which offers access to over 1, 000 lounges in over 120 countries.
- You will enjoy generous welcome bonuses
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status
- Get a 10 free Priority Pass Visits
- No foreign transaction fee on the card
- There is no introductory offer
- It comes with high standard APR
- Points have a low redemption value
- The Points transfer rate is very small in value.
To apply for this credit card get to their website and apply and enjoy these beautiful offers.
United Club Business Card
The United Club business card is another business card from the Chase family. It is an amazing card with a great welcome bonus on miles up to 50,000.with a good credit score of 700 – 749 you card comfortably apply for this business card. However, you enjoy all that the card offers.
Credit Card Highlights
- An APR rate of 16.4% – 23.49% variable on purchases and balance transfers
- Enjoy 100,000 bonus miles after you spend about $10,000 on purchases in the first 3 months on your account opening
- Whooping United Travel perks including; boarding and baggage, Priority Check-in, 25% back on United inflight purchases, free first and second checked bags, premier upgrades on award tickets, United Club Membership
- Bonus miles can be used to book award travel on Star Alliance™ and other partner airlines, enhance your travel with upgrades, inflight Wi-Fi, hotel stays and car rentals, or use for merchandise, gift cards and once-in-a-lifetime events.
- Employees cards are at no additional charges. All the miles earned on your employee’s purchases accrue to your account so you will earn rewards faster.
- Earn 2 times miles at $1 spent on purchases from United, including tickets, Economy Plus® inflight food, Wi-Fi, beverages and other United charges
- Earn 2 times miles per $1 spent inside Access from Chase purchases
- Cardholders earn 1.5 times miles on each $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Luxury travel benefits including Premier Access
- Visa signature® Concierge
- Free employees Cards
- Free United Club membership
- No path to The Elite Status
- Seat restrictions on saver award flights
- High fees on award charges
- $75 fee to book within 21 days of departure
To apply for this credit card get to their website.
Wyndham Rewards® Earner Business Card
The Wyndham Earner Business card comes with unmatched earnings in the class of those that make use of their cars mile often for business. They offer bonuses in gas station purchases. Also, you will enjoy earnings on Hotel Stays.
Credit Cards Highlights
- Cardholders are offered 45,000 bonus points, up to six free nights at participating Hotels by Wyndham, after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days
- Earn 8 points per $1 spent Hotels by Wyndham and gas purchases
- Make 5 points per $1 spent advertising, marketing and utilities
- Earn points at $1 spent on all other purchases
- You will receive Wyndham Rewards Diamond membership, which includes suite upgrades, welcome amenity at check-in at selected hotel and more
- You will get 15,000 bonus points on each anniversary year
- Get a cell phone protection for the next calendar month when you pay your wireless bill with your credit card.
- Cardholders earn 5 points at each dollar on utilities that are the category that bonus is not always given
- You will get industry-leading 8 points for each dollar spent on gas
- Wyndham Diamond Status which matches to Caesar’s Diamond
- Cell phone insurance in addition to 5 points per dollar earnings on cell phone bills
- 10% award redemption discount, on top of already reasonable award rates
- Wyndham does not really design for luxury travellers
- Top tiers status at Wyndham does not mean many ads in other chains
- The popular categories like dining and non-Wyndham travel are not attached in the bonus category.
Enjoy this credit card and apply for it at their official website.
The Blue Business® Plus Credit Card From American Express
The Blue Business Plus credit card offers amazing perks including no annual, you can earn your rewards. You will earn points on all purchases up to &$50,000 per year. It is an excellent credit card for business enough to spend less than $50,000 per year.
Credit Card Highlights
- Cardholders earn 2X Membership Rewards® points on daily business purchases including office supplies or client dinners.
- 2X applies to the first $50,000 in purchases per year, 1 point per dollar thereafter.
- Enjoy the flexibility when you purchase more with the card and earn rewards when you buy above your credit limit
- You have the power to use your card beyond its credit limits with Extended Buying Power
- The north annual fee on the credit card
- Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months month from the opening date of the account then a variable of 13.24% – 19.24% based on your creditworthiness and other factors at account opening
- The amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to us, and other factors.
- Cardholders can Spend above their credit limit on important purchases
- You have a wide range of different airline transfer
- You get a 2 times rewards rate on your first $50,000 in a year spending
- They charge up to 2.7% on a foreign transaction fee
- The fee charged for points transfers to airline partners
- 2 times rewards rate to fall to 1time after you spend $50,000 in annual spending
The business Credit Cards we have picked above are considered best for any business owner to handle conveniently. For how to apply for these businesses credit cards visit this website and for more details https://www.forbes.com/advisor/credit-cards/best/business/
For more Related Contents:
- Lombard 180 Card : How to Apply Now
- Firestone Credit Card : How to Apply Online
- Very Credit Card : How to Apply for Very Credit Card
- David Jones Credit Card : David Jones Card Login