Credit cards for eBay are just the perfect card for your perfect find. This credit card is offered by Synchrony Bank. The cards come with rewards and points when you use them for purchase. Also, you can redeem points for gift cards or cash in PayPal account increments.
However, eBay credit cards offer two credit cards, MasterCard and Extras MasterCard. Both credit cards are MasterCard. Both credit cards are eBay credit cards. Keep reading the article for more details.
Credit Cards For eBay
The credit cards for eBay are MasterCard meaning card users will enjoy all the benefits of MasterCard including zero-liability protection, Identity Theft Resolution, and others. With eBay credit cards you can redeem points that last all year. Earn points when you make purchases at gas stations, restaurants, and groceries, and more. The two cards are issued by Synchrony Bank. The eBay MasterCard deals points that can be redeemed for purchases at gas stations, restaurants, and others while the eBay extra MasterCard offers user $25 Cashback this holiday into your PayPal wallet.
The credit cards for eBay are designed with amazing perks for cardholders and there are as follows:
- Cardholders earn 5x points for the rest of the year when you spend up to $1,000 on eBay in a year.
- Also, earn 3x points for each $1 spent up to $1,000 on eBay in a year.
- Earn up to two points for each $1 spent on restaurant, groceries, and on gas
- Get one point for each $1 spent on all other MasterCard purchases.
- Identity Theft Resolution
- Priceless Cities to enjoy the hidden-gem experience and special-access events worldwide
- Zero-liability protection.
- Use your points to check out. Redeem $10 at checkout for every 1500 points earned
- No annual fee
- Special financing promotion with 4 interest–free payments split into 4 at checkout in millions of online stores where PayPal is available.
The credit cards for eBay are great for PayPal business and purchases also for all your shopping experience.
How To Apply
To apply for this card you will need to sign in to your eBay account. If you don’t have one you will need to create one.
How To Sign
You can sign using Facebook, Google, or Apple account.
To sign in to an account using these steps:
- On the Sign-in page at https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBay
- Enter your Email or Username
- Next, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
How To Create eBay Credit Card Account
To create an account click on the link https://reg.ebay.com/reg/ On the next page enter the following
- Enter your first name
- Last name
- Email address
- Next, click on the “Create account” button
Using these steps you can sign in to your account and also sign up for a new account.
Having this card you earn lots of rewards and redeem them in a variety of ways, including merchandise, travel vouchers. You must have a PayPal account for the free flow of transactions at any PayPal.
More Related Contents:
- Menards Credit Card : How to Apply Now
- Amazon Credit Cards : Amazon Rewards Visa Card | Apply Now
- Frost Bank Credit Card – Frost Bank Credit Card Review
- Credit Cards Apply: Credit Cards Apply Online