Credit Cards For PayPal? Paypal is an American company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that supports online money transfers. Also serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods like checks and money orders.
However, PayPal is the fastest, safer platform to transfer money, make an online payment, receive money, or create a merchant account. The platform has its own credit card and also accepts other CC which you will be finding out in this write-up. To find out CC for PayPal, bit your tent in this article as you get the best credit cards for your PayPal transactions.
Credit Cards For Paypal
A lot of questions like what credit cards can access use with PayPal? Have been trending online, you have good news for you. You can use MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or discover cards that have registered billing address to make PayPal payments.
Apart from paying with your credit cards, another fast and easy way payment is with your bank account. Lots of PayPal members see it as a more convenient way to keep their spending under control.
Best Credit Cards For PayPal
Here are the best cards to use for your PayPal transactions
- Paypal Cashback MasterCard
- Discover it ® Cash Back
- Paypal Extras MasterCard
- Wells Fargo Propel American Express Card
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards Card
- Paypal prepaid Mastercard
- NetSpend® Visa® prepaid Card
Learn more about the above cards in the sections under
Paypal Cashback MasterCard
You need this card if you’re a frequent PayPal user. It offers rewards to users which includes Cashback on eligible purchases. Users redeem their rewards for PayPal credits.
- Enjoy 2% cashback rewards on all purchases with your card.
- Redeem your rewards for PayPal balance credits with no redemption threshold
- Offers free annual fee
Checkout other Cashback cards below
Discover it® Cash Back
- Discover it cashback offers 5% rewards on all purchases at each quarter. And also get unlimited Cashback match
- Earn unlimited 1% cashback on all other purchases
- Earn 5% cashback on purchases at Amazon.com, grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, when you pay using PayPal, each quarter.
- Redeem your rewards with ease
- Enjoy nationwide acceptance
- Access your FICO score for free
- Enjoy an unlimited cash back match.
To apply for the card to https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/cash-back/
Paypal Extras MasterCard
Paypal Extras MasterCard offers amazing rewards points, different ways to redeem reward points. Check out the rewards breakdown below
- Earn 3 points on each dollar spent on gas and restaurant purchases.
- Cardholders get 2 points when they spend at PayPal and eBay.
- Cardholders earn one poi on other MasterCard purchase
- You can redeem your points for gift cards, cash, or travel voucher.
To get this card go to https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/credit-card
Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card
Provides an outstanding welcome bonus to new members on a qualified purchase within the first three months of membership and other great features that makes it worth getting.
- No annual fee
- Get 20,000 bonus points on eligible purchase in the first three months
- Receive 3x on dining, gas rideshares, flights, hotels etc with the winner of Nerdwallet’s best of award years in a row.
- Enjoy 1x points on other purchases.
- No limit to points you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Offers cellphone protection
To apply for the card, progress to https://www.wellsfargo.com/credit-cards/propel/
Capital One VentureOne Rewards
Capital One VentureOne Rewards card offers unlimited rewards, amazing fresh Cardholders offer, and free annual fee.
- Cardholders earn unlimited 1.25 miles each dollar on all purchases
- Fresh members get 25,000 bonus miles once they spend $500 on purchases within the first three months of membership.
- $0 annual fee
- Use your rewards to make purchases at millions of online stores when you checkout with PayPal.
- No foreign transaction fees
- 0% intro APR for 12 months
Visit https://www.capitapone.com/credit-cards/ventureone/ on the homepage click on the apply now button and follow the instructions on the screen.
Checkout other Related Contents: