Cross Country Credit Card. Cross Country Secured Visa Gold Credit Card is offered by Cross Country Bank. This card extends a credit limit from $200 to $1,000 to a cardholder. This credit limit depends on 100% of a deposit with Cross Country Bank, for which you will be paid interest.
Who is this card for?
Cross Country Credit Card is targeted at those who looking to establish or re-establish their credit.
The Cross Country credit card is not without benefits. Its benefits will come in handy for those who are seeking to establish or re-establish their credit card. With responsible card usage over time, your credit score will have a positive improvement.
Here are the benefits that the card offers:
- No employment verification or income statement
- Free auto rental insurance
- 24-hour online access to account
- Reports to 3 agencies
Now you have a card that can help you in building your credit score with ease.
Apply for a Savings Account
If you want to apply for a Cross Country savings account, here’s how to do it.
First, let’s check the eligibility requirements you need to successfully apply.
- These accounts are for Arkansas residents only
Once you meet the requirements stated above, you can use the following steps to successfully apply:
- Visit https://www.crosscountrybank.com/applications
- Enter the code, to confirm your ability to view the required Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
- Provide your basic info which includes, First name, Last name, Email address, Phone, Date of birth, and Social security number.
- Address, City, State, Zipcode
- Previous address
- What form of ID would you prefer to use
- Tax status
- Will this be a joint account?
- Then tap on the “Next” link.
With a few more steps, you will successfully complete the card application.
Cross Country Credit Card Login
After applying for and getting approved for your card, you have to access your account. To access your account do this:
- Scroll to https://www.crosscountrybank.com
- Provide your Access ID and Passcode
- Finally, tap on the “GO” link.
You now have your account on the go 24/7.
You will need your passcode in order to gain access to your account. This is how to recover your passcode:
- Visit https://www.crosscountrybank.com
- Scroll down and tap on the “Forgot your Passcode” link
- Provide your Access ID
- Provide also your Primary Email Address.
- Then your Account Number
Now that you have your passcode, you can access your account at will.
Cross Country Credit Card Bill Payment
There are various mediums of making your Cross Country credit card payment. You can choose whatever medium suits you to make your bill payment:
Online Bill Pay
Customers can set up automatic payments, check balances, and manage their bills all from one source. You can also access online bill pay from anywhere.
Cross Country Credit Card Routing Number
You can reach the Cross Country customer care team with their customer care number provided at the card’s secure website. You can use the routing number to get a prompt response to resolve any issues you may have.