CUA Platinum Credit Card is issued By CUA. It is a card that provides value for a range of different credit card goals. It is decked with premium complimentary extras, including international travel insurance, transit accident insurance, purchase protection insurance and a personal concierge service.
To further make your shopping more exciting, you get CUA Life Rich Rewards points for money spent on purchases using the card. That’s not all. Its rewards program gives you 1 reward point per dollar spent, which you can redeem for gift cards, technology, travel and a wide range of other options available via CUA Life Rich Rewards Program.
CUA Platinum Credit Card
Make smartphone payment through digital wallet, this is enabled for Apple Pay, and Android Pay. Contactless payments are allowed through MasterCard PayPass for purchases under $100.
To ensure that you shop without worries, the card is protected by 24/7 fraud monitoring for suspicious transactions. You can also manage your cards online using online banking or the mobile banking app on compatible smartphones.
CUA Platinum Credit Card Benefits & Rewards
Get double from the CUA Platinum credit card, benefits and rewards:
- Get CUA Life Rich Rewards points for money spent on purchases using the card
- Make smartphone payment thru digital wallet. It is enabled for Apple Pay, and Android Pay.
- Contactless payments are allowed thru MasterCard PayPass for purchases under $100
- Your card is protected by 24/7 fraud monitoring for suspicious transactions
- Manage your cards online using online banking or the mobile banking app on compatible smartphones.
- Its rewards program gives you 1 reward point per dollar spent, which you can redeem for gift cards, technology, travel and a wide range of other options available via CUA Life Rich Rewards Program.
Shop securely and earn exciting benefits and rewards with your card. These benefits can help you save even more!!
How to Apply
You are to meet the following criteria, to qualify for the CUA Platinum Credit Card.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- Should be a permanent Australian resident.
- Other criteria apply
How to Apply
You have two options of applying for the CUA Platinum credit card. You can either apply via phone or online. For whatever medium you choose to pay with, it is secure and convenient:
- First, check if you are eligible to apply for the card, by looking at the above eligibility requirements
- Next, apply by calling the number listed on the card’s website (open Mon-Sun)
- Make sure you have your ID and income details handy for the card application.
- Scroll to the secure application page of the card
- Fill out the following details; Full name, Residential address, Contact number and email address.
- Provide details of your income
- Next, include details of your balance transfer. In case you want to take advantage of the introductory 0% balance transfer interest rate, you be required to include details of the current credit card debt you wish to transfer, including the account name and number and the financial institution’s BSB.
- Thereafter, provide supporting documentation to verify your details. This may include a copy of your driver’s license or Passport, recent payslips and your employment contract.
An update on your status will be sent to you as soon as you complete the application process. If your application is approved CUA will be in contact to finalize the details of the account and your card will be issued to you.
You can choose any medium that is convenient for you and easily, securely applies for free.
How to Check CUA Platinum Credit Card Application Status
To check your application status, call using the number listed on the card’s website. You can call from Monday through Sunday.
Here’s how you can activate your card.
- Once your card arrives, you are to sign the back of the card
- Next, follow the steps outlined by CUA, to activate your card.
Now you have a functional card to shop with.
Take advantage of the benefits and rewards offered by CUA Platinum credit card by logging into your account:
- Scroll to the card’s login page
- Enter your Member Number
- Enter your Web Access Code (WAC)
- Then, tap on the “Login” link.
Start doing your credit card activities via your account. It’s that easy!!
How to Recover CUA Platinum Credit Card WAC
Recovering your forgotten WAC is essential to accessing your CUA Platinum credit card account. To recover:
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Forgotten your WAC” link
- Enter your Member Number
- Enter your Date of birth
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
On the next page, follow the on-screen prompts to complete the recovery.
How to Make a Bill Payment
Avoid missing payments or making late payments by following through with these steps to pay your bill:
- Login to your account
- Choose a convenient payment option
- Locate a payment tab, and make your bill payment.
You can now make a bill payment on time with ease.
Customer Service Number
Visit the CUA Platinum credit card portal to get the number to call for general information and enquiries on CUA Platinum Credit Card.
More Related Contents:
- Ulster Rugby MasterCard : How to Login Online
- Hilton Honors Credit Card : Hilton Honors Card Login
- Awards Credit Card : How to Apply Online
- Jetstar MasterCard : How to Apply for Jetstar MasterCard