Diners Club Credit Card is offered by Diners Club. The card, offers great perks, travel and shopping benefits, without an annual fee charge. Cardholders have the opportunity of enjoying a 3% Foreign Transaction Fee, as well as $2 charged = 1 Club Rewards Point.
Diners Club Credit Card
Other perks, include personal assistant, Airport lounge access, Club Rewards®, Car rental discounts, Club cash® access, Identity theft assistance, Annual statement summary and Global acceptance.
Diners Club Credit Card Benefits
If you are contemplating applying for the Diners credit card, you can check out the range of benefits that comes with the card, to help you make a decision.
- Charges no annual fee for card usage
- Enjoy a 3% Foreign Transaction Fee
- $2 charged = 1 Club Rewards Point.
- Other perks, include personal assistant, Airport lounge access, Club Rewards®, Car rental discounts, Club cash® access, Identity theft assistance, Annual statement summary and Global acceptance.
Diners Club Credit Card Application
Currently, Diners Club Credit Card is not open for new applicants.
Diners Club Credit Card Application Status
If you do not get an immediate approval decision, the credit card issuer will notify you by mail within 7-10 days. You can also call the credit card issuer, to confirm your application status.
There is the ease with online banking. You can only enjoy these ease when you are able to log into your account. If you have been having difficulties logging into your account, you should try the following login steps:
- Scroll to the card login site
- Key in your User ID and Password
- Then click on the “Login” link.
Once you are able to access your account, you can enjoy the ease that comes with online banking.
User ID or Password
Without your User ID and Password, you may have difficulties logging into your account. So if you have forgotten either your User ID or Password, you can use these simple steps to easily recover any of them:
- Scroll to the login page
- Navigate down and tap on either “Forgot my User ID” or Forget my Password” link depending on which you want.
Cardmembers can call the number provided on the card’s website or re-register to obtain a new user ID.
For corporate program administrators, contact Client Services, using the number listed on the card’s secure website.
- Enter your User ID and Email address
- Then tap on the “Submit” link.
Once you successfully recover your username and password, logging into your account becomes easy.
You can make your bill payment online via the credit card issuer’s website. If you are having trouble paying, you are advised to call the phone number on the back of your credit card or call using the number listed on the card’s website.
Customer Care Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling with the number listed on the card’s secure website to have all issues on Diners Club Credit Card addressed.
- Best Buy Credit Card Customer Service – How To Apply Online
- GM Card Login – How to Apply Online Now
- Best Buy Credit Card Lost – Lost Card Recovery Steps