Does My Business Need A Credit Card? A credit card is a small plastic material, offered by banks to enable cardholders to make purchases, while the bank/financial institution pays the seller or merchant, based on the agreed terms that you will pay back with the interest charges.
Lots of credit cards on the market are geared towards business, with outstanding rewards and benefits.
If you own a business most especially a small business, you want to know the CC Best for business, this article will provide you with the information you need.
Moreover, it might be worth getting a credit card to build your credit rate and also enjoy other benefits that come with it.
Does My Business Need A Credit Card
There are lots of reasons why your business need CC. Which one of them is a confidence to shop. As a user, there’s nothing to fear when you want to make purchases because you’re ever ready to pay your bills.
Members Make purchases within their credit limit, the bank that offers your CC will pay the merchant, you’ll pay back to them the amount plus the charges agreed.
Cardholder, you’re entitled to rewards, points, bonuses, miles with most credit cards once you make qualifying purchases. a CC is about beneath.
Why Your Business Needs A Credit Card
Here are the reasons why your business needs a CC.
- Get one time bonuses, with some credit card. Some cards issues bonus points to new cardholders on eligible purchases with their card.
- Enjoy amazing cashback. Some CC comes with outstanding cashback rewards when they make purchases using the card.
- Get peace of mind as you shop. It’s handy and offers free additional consumer protection.
- With a good credit report gotten from a credit card, you can buy a car, house and get the best interest rates.
- Members enjoy free insurance
- It helps to protect your money. You will hardly lose your money with your CC, even if your card is missing, as long as your card details are intact. You have nothing to fear
- Receive Rewards points. It is set to let cardholders earn one or more points on every $1 they spend. These points earned are mostly redeemed for gift cards, travel, restaurant etc.
- Cardholders frequent flyer miles. Some of the travel CC comes with miles. Users earn miles inflight purchases.
These are the reasons you would like to get a CC for your business.
Best Business Credit Cards For Startups
These are the best CC for
- Capital One Spark Classic for business
- Discover Business CC
- Chase business card
Find out more about the card in the sections beneath
Capital One Business Credit Card
Capital One Spark small business CC comes with limited rewards and potential. New members get a free annual fee within the first year of Cardmember
Enjoy spark 2% cash on eligible purchases
Receive 2x miles, when you spend eligibly within the first three months.
Members unlimited 1.5% cashback on every purchase.
Cardholders enjoy a free annual fee or introductory annual fee bonus.
No foreign transaction fee
To apply for the card kindly visit https://www.capitalone.com/small-business/credit-cards
Chase Business Credit Card
Chase Business cards are, Ink Business Unlimited, Ink business cash, Ink business preferred and southwest rapid rewards performance business CC. The platform offers the best Business CC for you. Users get Rewards on expenses with fresh cardholders bonus points. It provides amazing bonus cashback
Get amazing airline miles on your business purchases.
Offers amazing rewards to members
Within the first three months of membership, you will get a new Cardmember.
To apply for any of chase business card, proceed to their homepage at https://creditcards.chase.com/business-credit-cards
Discover Business Credit Card
Discover it business card comes with amazing plus unlimited cashback rewards, perks or benefits to members.
Cardholders get Unlimited 1.5 cash back on each dollar spent on all purchases.
Add employees cards and earn rewards for all their purchases.
$0 annual fee
Cardholders rewards never expire
Redeem at any time for any amount
You can apply their rewards as cash and towards purchases at amazon.com
To apply for this card, kindly visit their website at https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/business/ tap on the Apply now a widget.
You May Also Like: