Does My Business Need A Credit Card? A credit card is a small plastic material, offered by banks to enable cardholders to make purchases, while the bank/financial institution pays the seller or merchant, based on the agreed terms that you will pay back with the interest charges.
Lots of credit cards on the market are geared towards business, with outstanding rewards and benefits.
Also Read: Does Safeway Have a Credit Card – Review On Safeway
If you own a business most especially a small business, you want to know the Credit Card Best for business, this article will provide you with the information you need.
Moreover, it might be worth getting a credit card to build your credit rate and also enjoy other benefits that come with it.
Does My Business Need A Credit Card
There are lots of reasons why your business needs a Credit Card. One of them is confidence to shop. As a user, there’s nothing to fear when you want to make purchases because you’re ever ready to pay your bills.
Members Make purchases within their credit limit, the bank that offers your Credit Card will pay the merchant, and you’ll pay back to them the amount plus the charges agreed.
Cardholders, you’re entitled to rewards, points, bonuses, and miles with most credit cards once you make qualifying purchases. a Credit Card is about beneath.
Also Read: Saks Credit Card – How To Apply For Saks Credit Card
Why Your Business Needs A Credit Card
Here are the reasons why your business needs a Credit Card.
- Get one-time bonuses, with a credit card. Some cards issues bonus points to new cardholders on eligible purchases with their card.
- Enjoy amazing cashback. Some Credit Card comes with outstanding cashback rewards when they make purchases using the card.
- Get peace of mind as you shop. It’s handy and offers free additional consumer protection.
- With a good credit report gotten from a credit card, you can buy a car, or house and get the best interest rates.
- Members enjoy free insurance
- It helps to protect your money. You will hardly lose your money with your Credit Card, even if your card is missing, as long as your card details are intact. You have nothing to fear
- Receive Rewards points. It is set to let cardholders earn one or more points on every $1 they spend. These points earned are mostly redeemed for gift cards, travel, restaurant, etc.
- Cardholders’ frequent flyer miles. Some travel credit card comes with miles. Users earn miles inflight purchases.
These are the reasons you would like to get a credit card for your business.
Also Read: Nimbl Mastercard App – Nimbl Benefits for Kids & Parents
Best Business Credit Cards For Startups
These are the best Credit Card for
- Capital One Spark Classic for business
- Discover Business Credit Card
- Chase business card
Find out more about the card in the sections beneath
Capital One Business Credit Card
Capital One Spark small business credit card comes with limited rewards and potential. New members get a free annual fee within the first year of Cardmember
Enjoy spark 2% cash on eligible purchases
Receive 2x miles, when you spend eligibly within the first three months.
Members unlimited 1.5% cashback on every purchase.
Cardholders enjoy a free annual fee or introductory annual fee bonus.
No foreign transaction fee
To apply for the card kindly visit https://www.capitalone.com/small-business/credit-cards
Also Read: Why Visa and Mastercard Standout Among the Crowd
Chase Business Credit Card
Chase Business cards are, Ink Business Unlimited, Ink business cash, Ink business preferred, and southwest rapid rewards performance business Credit Card. The platform offers the best Business Credit Card for you. Users get Rewards on expenses with fresh cardholders’ bonus points. It provides amazing bonus cashback
Get amazing airline miles on your business purchases.
Offers amazing rewards to members
Within the first three months of membership, you will get a new Cardmember.
To apply for any of chase’s business cards, proceed to their homepage at https://creditcards.chase.com/business-credit-cards
Discover Business Credit Card
Discover it business card comes with amazing plus unlimited cashback rewards, perks, or benefits to members.
- Cardholders get Unlimited 1.5 cash back on each dollar spent on all purchases.
- Add employee’s cards and earn rewards for all their purchases.
- $0 annual fee
- Cardholders’ rewards never expire
- Redeem at any time for any amount
- You can apply their rewards as cash and towards purchases at amazon.com
To apply for this card, kindly visit their website at https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/business/ and tap on the Apply now widget.
You May Also Like:
- Amazon Credit Card Prime: Amazon Credit Card Prime Login Steps
- Discover Business Credit Card – Discover Business Credit Card Login
- Using Credit Cards For Subscriptions – Best Credit Cards For Subscription
- Best Credit Card Payment Option: Reviews On The Best Credit Card Payment Option