DriveSavvy Rewards Credit Card is issued by Synchrony Bank. This is a store card, designed for people with fair credit. The card’s, minimum credit score stands at 650. No annual fee charge. Offering a discount of 10¢ per gallon in fuel statement credit for the first 90 days, thereafter, there’s 5¢ per gallon every day. Cardholders can gain access to 24 hours a day 7 days a week online account management facilities and there are no foreign transaction fees, as you use your card abroad.
DriveSavvy Rewards Card Benefits
Discover an amazing world of benefits of the DriveSavvy Rewards credit card:
- No annual fee charge
- Offers a discount of 10¢ per gallon in fuel statement credit for the first 90 days, thereafter, 5¢ per gallon every day
- Gain access to 24 hours a day 7 days a week online account management facilities
- No foreign transaction fees, as you use a card abroad.
So now, you can shop abroad with your card, without the fear of incurring any fees.
DriveSavvy Rewards Credit Card Cash Back/Rewards Program
There is no rewards program for this card but, there’s a reward for purchases in the following categories;
Does DriveSavvy Rewards Credit Card Report Your Account Activities to Credit Bureaus?
Yes, DriveSavvy Rewards Credit Card reports your account activities to credit bureaus. They are;
DriveSavvy Rewards Credit Card Application Steps
Start your application by doing the following;
- Scroll to Synchrony Financial application portal
- Fill out the following details; Initial purchase amount if known, First name, M.I., Last name, Suffix, Street address, Apt #, Zipcode, City & State, Housing, Primary phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth and Annual net income
- Click the box, to add a joint applicant
- Finally, click on “Continue”.
Complete the application process on the next page and get approved for the card.
You can activate your card, by calling on the number listed on the sticker once you receive your card, to verify your information and get your account activated.
Logging into your account gives you access to manage your account on the go. To login,
- Visit the card login page
- Fill out your email and password
- Then click on the “Log In” button
With these steps, you can seamlessly access your credit card account with ease
Just do the following, to recover your password easily:
- Scroll to the login page, and navigate down to the “Forgot Password” button, to get to a new page.
- On the new page, enter your Account Number, the Last four digits of your social security number, and your Date of birth
- Then click the “Continue” tab, to complete the first phase.
Once you completely recover your password, you can easily log into your account.
Let’s get started with the payment options that you can use to make your DriveSavvy Rewards credit card:
You have the option of setting up an Autopay, so your payment can instantly be deducted from your bank account each month on your payment due date.
Pay your bill by phone, by calling the customer service number listed on the card’s secure website.
Make your payment by mail via this address provided on the card’s secure website.
DriveSavvy Rewards Credit Card Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit by calling the number listed on the card’s secure website, for general information and enquiries on DriveSavvy Rewards Credit Card.
- Walmart Money Card: How Walmart Money Card Works
- Can I Pay Bills Using Credit Card: How To Pay Bills Using A Credit…
- Using Credit Cards For Subscriptions – Best Credit Cards For Subscription
- Amazon Credit Card Prime: Amazon Credit Card Prime Login Steps