Dropbox is a modernized workspace that is created to reduce workload. You can store your photos, docs, and videos on these cloud services. If you are in search of a larger capacity storage cloud services Dropbox is the place. Let’s explore more on Dropbox App.
Dropbox App is a mobile application that is compatible with your devices, phones, tablet, Apple, etc. On Dropbox, you can have all your documents and files in one cloud using tools that you love thereby making you stay focused. With the app, your files are sync together an organized in one central place the app has wonderful features. It has a free trial that gives you up to 2 TB (2,000 GB) of storage capacity.
Dropbox App features
- It has a document scanner to return receipt, whiteboards, documents. and notes into PDFs forms.
- A user that is offline can have access to their files. Internet must not always be connected.
- Dropbox helps you categorize your documents in folders description, to-dos, and pinned files.
- You can work with your Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Dropbox Paper docs. you
What is Dropbox and how does it work?
Dropbox is one of the most used file hosting services that operates by the American company Dropbox, Inc. They offer services of cloud storage, personal cloud, client software, and file synchronization.
However, a Dropbox Account you can make use of your account. When you add any file to your Dropbox account, it becomes visible everywhere when you access Dropbox. Once the download is Dropbox App into your device, phone, tablet or computer, your files are automatically synced into all your devices. Also, with Dropbox smart sync technology you can move all your out-of-date files from your hard drive to the cloud.
Dropbox App Download
To download the Dropbox App is very simple. Just get to Google Play store to download to your Android device.
- Go to Google Play store
- At the search bar, enter the name of the app to download “Dropbox”
- The search result will emerge, next, you click on the application displayed
- Click on the “Dropbox” icon.
- Navigate down and click on the “Install” button to download it onto your device.
Dropbox Account Settings
Having an account with Dropbox will further enhance your cloud usage. It will enable you to have quick and easy access to your files and documents. Therefore here is the simple steps take and set up a Dropbox account.
- Go to your browser and enter https://www.dropbox.com
- Click on the “Sign Up Button”
- Enter in your first name, last name, email address and a password for your account. Your email address and password will be your log in particular.
- Tap on the “I agree to Dropbox Terms Checkbox”
- Tap on the “Sign Up”
- Next, on the “choose your Dropbox Plan page, choose the plan you desire. The ranges in Dropbox Basic, Dropbox Pro, Dropbox for Business
- If you decided to start out with the free basic service just click the “Continue” button.
types of Dropbox account
- Dropbox Basic: It is a free plan that offers you about 2 GB of storage space, plus basic file-sharing features
- Pro: Cost about $ 10 per month and offer up to 1TB (1,000GB) of storage space, plus a few more file-sharing controls
- Business: this package cost is $15 per user each month and you are entitled to unlimited storage space. You have to get five licenses per one user this makes for a total cost each month for $60. This package is for business.