Dropbox Cloud Storage is one of the cloud storage space. It is designed for file storage by individuals and companies that have large files that require large and secure space for its storage. If you are searching for a cloud storage space for your big files then Dropbox Cloud Storage is what is a good one for you. Let’s explore more on this topic.
Dropbox Cloud Storage
The cloud storage called Dropbox is for small business, individual or big companies that are using Dropbox for cloud storage. Dropbox is one of the most used file hosting services that operates by the American company Dropbox, Inc. They offer services of cloud storage, personal cloud, client software, and file synchronization.
With Dropbox Cloud storage all your files are safe and secure in the cloud, making all your files accessible online.
Features of Dropbox Cloud Storage
- Files are back up and store safely with Dropbox Cloud storage
- If your device gets lost or stolen be assured that your data is safe. Remote wipe enables you to clear off all your files from the missing device’s Dropbox Account while your file is safe wand backed up multiple times.
- Files are accessed through multiple devices. Users have access to the central hub for online file storage. Whichever device you use in accessing your file desktop apps on Windows, Mac, Mobile app for IOS or Android device or on the Web browser your files are easily accessible.
- The file recovery. If accidentally you delete a file or save a new version of a file you do not want. Dropbox keeps your files an additional 30 days. If it is a business account for 180 days. Within these days you can restore back your files.
- If you need more storage space Dropbox can offer you storage space extra or additional storage space for a price.
How does Cloud Storage Work?
When you use cloud computing, storage services work exactly like a network of connected data servers. They both share and access files across devices collectively. Also, Cloud storage providers maintain and own the off-site servers that are in this network at their data centers. All users can upload files into the servers and access their cloud data through any website, mobile app and desktop app.
How to Download the Dropbox App
To download the Dropbox App is very simple. Go to the Google Play store and download the app into your device.
- Go to Google Play store
- At the search bar, enter the name of the app to download “Dropbox”
- The search result will show you the app, next, click on the application shown
- And Tap on the “Dropbox” icon.
- Navigate down and tap on the “Install” button to download the app into your device.
Does the Dropbox App work on iPhone, iPad, or Android?
Yes, the Dropbox App works on iPhone, iPad, and Android. Users can log in to their Dropbox account from any location, even when they are offline. With the Dropbox app, you can share your files with people, save photos, and videos right to Dropbox, and also use third-party apps to open and edit your files.