Polaris Visa Card, is a card that enables you earn points everywhere Visa is accepted, and quickly earn Polaris Cash, which you can spend at your favorite Polaris Dealership, this card is issued by US Bank.
Polaris Visa Card Benefits
- Every $1 of eligible net purchases on your card, gets you
Get 2 points at Polaris Dealerships
2 Points at Gas Stations
1 Point on other everyday purchases Once you earn 2,500 points, you can redeem them for $25 in Polaris Cash, which can be used at participating Polaris dealership.
What is the Card Fees & Rates?
- Variable APR – 15.99% – 24.99%
- Intro APR – 0%, on purchases and balance transfers for 6 billing cycles.
How do I apply for Polaris Visa Card?
- Scroll to US Bank application page
- First name, Middle name, Last name, Suffix, Date of birth, Social security number, Country of citizenship, Primary phone number, Mobile phone number, and Email address.
- The Housing Information section, requires the following details; Physical address, Suite/Unit #, City, State, Zip code, Housing status, Monthly payment,and Mail delivery address.
- For the Income and Employment Information section, type in the following details; employment status, total annual income, and source of total annual income
- Then tick the “Yes” or “No” box, to confirm if you are interested in balance transfers
- You can also add an authorized user (Optional) and choose card art.
- Review also the terms and conditions of the card
- Lastly, tap on the “Submit” tab.
How do I activate my Polaris Visa card?
To activate your card, call at 0700 75932265.
How do I recover my User ID
- On the login page
- Tap on the “Forgot ID?” link.
- Thereafter on the new page you are directed to, tick on Personal, Business or Shared account whichever you have.
- Choose the medium with which you want to searched for, either phone, email or card or account number.
- On the new page, depending on which you picked, enter either your phone or email or card or account number
- Enter the last 4 digits of SSN
- Then tap on the “Continue” link.
How do I pay my Polaris Visa Card bill?
- Scroll to https://onlinebanking.usbank.com/Auth/Login
- Then enter your Personal ID and tap on the login link.
- Then locate the payment tab
- Thereafter, choose a convenient payment option, and make your bill payment.
How do I check the status of my application?
To check the status of your application, you can call at 800-947-1444, and choose option 1.
How long will it take to receive my card?
Once your card has been approved, you should receive your card within 7-10 business days.
When do my points expire?
Polaris points lasts for three years following the date they are awarded to your account which expires on December 31 of the expiration year.
Where can I use Polaris Cash certificates?
You can use Polaris Cash certificates at participating and authorized Polaris dealership in the United States.
When do my Polaris Cash certificates expire?
You have approximately 180 days to use your Polaris Cash certificate once it’s been issued.
How do I order my Polaris Cash certificates?
To order, your Polaris Cash Certificates, call the number 877-828-4726 to redeem your Polaris points and request your certificate, Polaris Cash certificates are also available in any amount in $25 increments.
How can I access my account online?
Online Banking, enables you access your card account from any Internet-enabled computer.
Polaris Visa Card Customer Service Number
Contact the customer care unit at 0700 75932265, for further inquiries.