eBay login as guest helps you access your eBay account if you purchase or buy items as a guest on eBay. eBay has distinguished itself as a global online marketplace where individuals around the globe can buy and sell products and services.
Sellers can easily sell their wares by listing items in an auction style format. This online shop, has become a hub of activities for both sellers and buyers who frequently visit the site to carry out one activity or the other.
If you visit the eBay shop frequently, you are at liberty to either buy as a normal customer or as a guest. When you buy as a guest, you can also log in as a guest. So if you want to buy as a guest and login as a guest.
We will help guide you to know the right steps to take to achieve a successful guest login. Before we take on the steps of logging in as guest on eBay, let’s get to know about eBay guest.
Buying as a Guest On eBay
When you buy on eBay as a guest, your guest purchases will still be managed separately. However, all your future purchases can be conveniently managed within My eBay. Your guest order confirmation email.
When you buy as a guest, your guest order confirmation email will be sent with the subject line “Guest Order”. This email contains all of your order details, and you can use it.
If you are using eBay as a guest, you are allowed to add up to 10 favorite searches. To search for an item on eBay:
- Save the search to your “Favorite Searches” link above and to the right of the search results listings.
- Navigate to My eBay for Guests and tap on the “Searches” link in the left side navigation.
Now let’s get started on how you can log in as a guest on eBay.
eBay Login as Guest
If you need to log in in as a guest on eBay because you bought an item as a guest, you can simply follow these basic steps to log in:
- If you are already signed in to eBay, you’ll have to log out to avoid error messages.
- Search your eBay guest order confirmation email. You can identify the subject line with the caption “Guest Order”
- Choose “View order details” in the email.
- Key in your email address and access code to log in as a guest user.
- From the order details, you can decide to contact the seller, report that you didn’t take delivery of the item, or return the item.
So, to log in as a guest on eBay, all you have to do is this. After making a purchase as a guest, you’ll be sent an email with an access code from eBay.
Simply sign out of your account, and go back to the sign-in page and use the steps listed above to login as a guest on eBay.
Can’t Log in as a Guest on eBay
If you are having difficulties logging in as a guest on eBay, certain factors might be responsible for it. Let’s analyze these factors:
- First you have to check if your password and username is written correctly.
- If you can’t remember your personal data, you can use the “Forgot Password” to reset it.
You can also contact the customer support team and ask for assistance to help you login as guest on eBay. However, if you don’t have an account on eBay, you can’t think of login in.
So if you don’t have an account on eBay.com, you can create one by clicking on the sign up button/link. After creating your account, you can use the steps listed above to log in.
More Related Contents:
- eBay Login My Account – Different Ways to Access Your eBay Account
- Does eBay Accept PayPal – Buying on eBay with PayPal
- Credit Cards For eBay : How To Apply For eBay Credit Cards