eBay MasterCard, is offered by Synchrony Bank. This card rewards your purchases with points you can redeem for purchases, gift cards, or cash in a PayPal account in increments. The card offers 3 points per dollar on restaurant and gas purchases (at standalone gas stations only), 2 points per dollar on PayPal and eBay purchases, and 1 point per dollar on everything else.
Cardmembers also have the opportunity of accumulating a maximum of 50,000 points in a year. They can also earn points and use the same points, for plane tickets, hotel stays, PayPal credits, car rentals, gift cards, and other vacation packages. All these perks come without an annual fee charge and time-to-time special financing promotion applies, which enables you to pay no interest for 6, 12, or 18 months.
eBay MasterCard Benefits
Shop with the card that recognizes and rewards your effort for doing so
- Gives 3 points per dollar on restaurant and gas purchases (at standalone gas stations only)
- 2 points per dollar on PayPal and eBay purchases.
- Get in on the 1 point per dollar on everything else
- There’s room also for you to accumulate a maximum of 50,000 points in a year
- Earn points, and use them for a plane ticket, hotel stay, PayPal credit, car rental, gift cards, and other vacation packages
- No annual fee charge
- A time-to-time special financing promotion applies, which enables you to pay no interest for 6, 12, or 18 months.
A credit card that comes with benefits is a cardholder’s delight any day and time and the eBay MasterCard is not an exception.
eBay MasterCard Application
Synchrony Bank has simplified the process of applying for eBay MasterCard. Start your application by doing the following;
- Head over to Synchrony Financial application portal
- Fill out the following details; Initial purchase amount if known, First name, M.I., Last name, Suffix, Street address, Apt #, Zipcode, City & State, Housing, Primary phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth and Annual net income
- Click the box, to add a joint applicant
- Finally, click on “Continue”.
To complete the application process, you must be patient enough to proceed to the next page where you’ll be guided on how to complete the application form.
eBay MasterCard Activation
Activate your card, by calling on the number listed on the sticker once you receive your card, to verify your information and get your account activated.
eBay MasterCard Login
Logging into your account gives you access to manage your account on the go. To login,
- Head over to the card login page
- Fill out your email and password
- Then click on the “Log In” button.
Once you complete the login steps, the portal will be open to you.
eBay MasterCard Password Recovery
Recovering your forgotten password is easy. Just do the following;
- Scroll to the login page, and navigate down to the “Forgot Password” button, to get to a new page.
- On the new page, enter your Account Number, the Last four digits of your social security number, and Date of birth
- Then click the “Continue” tab, to complete the first phase.
Having completed those few simple steps, you proceed to the next page to recover your password.
Make eBay MasterCard Bill Payment
The eBay MasterCard, is linked with your PayPal account, thus if you want to make a payment online, you must first;
- Login to your account
- Choose the eBay MasterCard from the PayPal “Wallet” button.
- If you are using PayPal for the first time, you’ll be required to add bank account info to enable you to make a payment.
Visit the card’s secure website, and call the number listed on the website.
eBay MasterCard Customer Care Number
Cardholders who wish to contact the customer care team, can do so by visiting the card’s secure website. Once on the website, they can call using the number listed on the website to have all issues on eBay MasterCard addressed.
Checkout Related Contents:
- Simmons Rewards Visa Signature® Credit Card – How to Apply
- Ambank True Visa Credit Card – How to Apply
- Westpac Altitude Black Credit Card – How to Apply
- Hobby Lobby Credit Card: How to Apply Now