Emerald Flex Rate card It is a card that offers great value with a low interest rate. This card is a great way to pay off your higher interest rate, and is issued by the Toronto-Dominion Bank.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Benefits
- Cardholders, can save on interest at a preferred low variable annual interest rate
- Revel the same low interest rates on all your purchases, and cash advance transactions
- You have the option to purchase Travel Medical Insurance and Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance
- Gives cardholders the access to enjoy all the benefits of their TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa* Card, using Apple Pay, which is an easy and secure way to pay.
- With your TD card, you can save a minimum of 10%, off the lowest available base rates in Canada and the U.S., and a minimum of 5% off the lowest available base rates internationally, on qualifying car rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations
- Offers, Visa zero liability, Verified by Visa, Instant alerts, Chip & Pin technology, Visa payWave Technology, and Purchase security and extended warranty to help secure your transactions with the card.
What is the Card Fees & Rates?
- Annual Fee – $25
- Interest Purchases – TD Prime + 4.50% up to TD Prime + 12.75%
- Interest Cash Advances – TD Prime + 4.50% up to TD Prime + 12.75%
- Authorized User – $0
Emerald Flex Rate Card Eligibility Requirements
- Applicant must be Canadian resident
- Must be at the age of majority in their province /territory of residence
- Minimum credit limit of $1,000
How do I apply for Emerald Flex Rate Card?
- Scroll to https://apply.td.com/eo/v1/#/
- Tap on the “Start new application link”, if you do not have TD login ID
- On the new page, go thru the details of the card
- key in, Title. Legal first name. Middle name. Legal last name. Date of birth. SIN (optional)
- Fill out, Country Residential phone number, and Phone type
- Check the box provided to consent to the bank performing an inquiry about you with credit reporting agencies. This is to determine the variable annual interest rate that you qualify for, before you apply for the card.
- Tap on “Continue”.
How do I activate my card?
To activate your newly acquired Emerald Flex Rate Card by calling at 888-553-4122.
How do I make bill payment?
- Sign into your credit card account
- Choose payments from the left menu or within the “Accounts” button
- Choose “Pay Canadian Bills”
- Tap the “Add payee” tab on the Pay Canadian Bills page
- On the “Enter Payee Name”, key in the credit card you have – “TD Visa”- and tap on “Search”
- Key in your TD credit card number in the “Account Number” field and choose “Next”
- Go thru your payee information and choose “Finish” on the confirmation page
- If you want to make a payment right away, and choose “Pay this payee”.
Does TD Emerald Visa have travel insurance?
TD Visa Credit Cards comes with existing travel medical insurance coverage which includes; TD AeroplanVisa Infinite Privilege. TD AeroplanVisa Infinite. TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Customer Service Number
Call 1-800-983-2582, for further inquiries.