Emerald Flex Rate Credit Card, is issued by the Toronto-Dominion Bank (TD Bank). It is a card that offers great value with a low-interest rate. This is a no rewards card that enables you to pay low-interest rates on the outstanding balance and cash advances. This card is an ideal card for those who have a decent credit score and want to get a low-interest rate on their purchases.
Emerald Flex Rate Credit Card
The Emerald card comes with a low annual fee and optional travel benefits. Cardholders can save on interest charges with a preferred low variable annual interest rate. If you are using this card for purchases, you can rest knowing that you have product coverage that gives you an extended warranty and purchase protection for products you purchase using your card.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Benefits
Let’s see the many perks you stand to gain with this card:
- Cardholders can save on interest at a preferred low variable annual interest rate.
- Revel the same low-interest rates on all your purchases and cash advance transactions.
- You have the option to purchase Travel Medical Insurance and Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption Insurance.
- Gives cardholders the access to enjoy all the benefits of their TD Emerald Flex Rate Visa* Card, using Apple Pay, which is an easy and secure way to pay.
- With your TD card, you can save a minimum of 10%, off the lowest available base rates in Canada and the U.S., and a minimum of 5% off the lowest available base rates internationally, on qualifying car rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations.
- Offers, Visa zero liability, Verified by Visa, Instant alerts, Chip & Pin technology, Visa payWave Technology, and Purchase security and extended warranty to help secure your transactions with the card.
With benefits like these, you will get more out of your card transactions.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Application
To apply for, and get approved for Emerald Flex Rate Card, applicants must note the following criteria;
- The applicant must be a Canadian resident.
- Must be at the age of majority in their province /territory of residence.
- Minimum credit limit of $1,000.
Here is the eligibility for this credit card.
How to Apply
Follow the following instructions below to apply for this credit card.
- Scroll to https://www.td.com/ca/en/personal-banking/products/credit-cards/low-rate/emerald-flex-rate-visa-card/.
- Tap on the “Start new application link”, if you do not have a TD login ID.
- On the new page, go through the details of the card.
- Once you are done, key in the following details; Title, Legal first name, Middle name, Legal last name, Date of birth, SIN (optional).
- In the address section, enter the following details; Country Residential phone number, and Phone type.
- Check the box provided to consent to the bank performing an inquiry about you with credit reporting agencies, to determine the variable annual interest rate that you qualify for before you apply for the card.
- Next, tap on the “Continue” link, to proceed further with the application.
As you continue on, you will be properly guided on how to complete the application process.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Activation
To activate your newly acquired Emerald Flex Rate Card call using the number listed on the card’s website.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Login
To gain access to your credit card account;
- Scroll to The Toronto-Dominion Bank login page.
- Enter your Username or Access Card or Connect ID*.
- Next, key in your Password.
- Lastly, tap on the “Login” link, to access your account.
Once you can access your account, you carry out so many transactions online with ease at the comfort of your home.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Username/Password Recovery
To successfully log into your account, you must have your password and username handy. If you have forgotten yours:
- Scroll to the login page, and navigate down to the “Forgot Username or Password” link.
- On the new page that pops up, you’ll be given the option, to either click on the “I forgot both my password” or “I forgot my username” link.
- Tap on the “I forgot my password” link.
- On the next page.
- Key in your Username or Access Card.
- Tap on the “Submit” link.
- Tap on the “I forgot my username” link.
- On the new page.
- Key in your email address and your Easy Web password.
- Lastly, tap on the “Submit” link.
Now that you have recovered both your password and username, you can easily log into your card account.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Bill Payment
To easily make your bill payment:
- Sign in to your credit card account.
- Choose payments from the left menu or within the “Accounts” button.
- Choose “Pay Canadian Bills”.
- Tap the “Add Payee” tab on the Pay Canadian Bills page.
- On the “Enter Payee Name”, key in the credit card you have – “TD Visa”- and tap on “Search”.
- Key in your TD credit card number in the “Account Number” field and choose “Next”.
- Go through your payee information and choose “Finish” on the confirmation page.
- In case you want to make a payment right away, then choose “Pay this payee”.
These are the process to make payments with Emerald’s credit card.
Emerald Flex Rate Card Customer Service
You can reach the customer care team by calling on the number listed on the card’s website. For any information about your credit card, you can get a solution with the help of their customer service.
CHECK THIS OUT: Fry’s Credit Card – Fry’s Application and Credit Card Activation