Earn rewards in different categories with Evans Mastercard. This card is for those who love to shop at Evans or other stores in the Arcadia Group. Card users earn loyalty points as they spend with the card. The Evans Mastercard rewards you with 1000 points for every £10 Gift Card when you join. Card users can also earn 2 points for every £1 they spend at Evans as well as at all other Arcadia brands be it in-store or online.
There’s also a 1-point reward for every £1 you spend everywhere you spot the Mastercard logo. Evans instantly converts your points into Gift Cards in Your online account manager or your app. As a cardholder, you also receive exclusive discount days through cardholder statements and emails from time to time. Plus having access to 24/7 online and in-app account management.
Issued by NewDay Ltd, Evans Mastercard can be used to build credit rating. However, if you do not pay the total outstanding balance in full by the payment due date, the amount you pay gets allocated to higher interest rate balances before lower interest rate balances. In a situation where charges are payable, your payment will be allocated to the interest rate applicable to these charges as it relates to any higher interest rates first. With this card, you don’t have to pay an annual fee.
Evans Rewards Scheme
The following are the rewards offers by Evans credit card to its cardholders:
- Evans Mastercard rewards you with 1000 points for every £10 Gift Card when you join.
- Card users can also earn 2 points for every £1 they spend at Evans as well as at all other Arcadia brands be it in-store or online.
- There’s also a 1-point reward for every £1 you spend everywhere you spot the Mastercard logo.
- Evans instantly converts your points into Gift Cards in Your online account manager or your app.
- As a cardholder, you also receive exclusive discount days through cardholder statements and emails from time to time.
- Card users have access to a 24/7 online and in-app account management.
- Enjoy exclusive sales and discount events.
- Amass points on day-to-day spending.
- Get up to 500 points into bonuses.
- No annual fee.
These are the reward scheme for this credit card that you see here.
Evans Mastercard Eligibility
I will like us to check for the eligibility of this same credit card for us to know more about it.
- Minimum income needed to open an account – N/A.
- The minimum age required to open an account is 18 with a regular income.
- Have a UK bank account and mobile number?
- You should not have another card from Evans.
- Must be a permanent UK resident and have lived in the UK for the last 12 months.
Here we have the things you need to consider before going for a credit card.
Once you’ve checked the eligibility requirements and you are qualified, you can easily apply online. It usually takes about 15 minutes to apply. But before you go ahead to apply, check that you meet the eligibility requirements, and have the information and documents you’ll need to make the application process easy. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to check your eligibility:
To Check Your Eligibility:
- Launch your browser to https://evanscard.co.uk.
- Navigate down and tap on the ‘Check my eligibility’ tab.
- Review the eligibility criteria.
- Then key in your last 4-digit SSN and your mobile number.
- Thereafter, tap on the ‘Continue’ link.
- On the new page, provide your details which includes: Title, first name, last name, date of birth, marital status.
- Enter your contact details including your email address and mobile number.
- Enter the country you currently reside in and your residential status.
- Key in your postcode and other required details.
- Enter your employment details and spending status which includes your employment status.
- Fill in your annual income and the number of people that are dependent on you financially.
- Give answers to the questions asked.
- Thereafter, scroll down and tap on the ‘Check my eligibility’ link.
Once you are approved, you can apply for the Evans credit card of your choice.
Evans Credit Card Login
You can only access your credit card account online by logging in. To login:
- Launch your browser to https://www.portal.evanscard.co.uk.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ link
- Key in your Username and password.
- Tick on the ‘Remember Me’ box if you want to be remembered when next you want to log in.
- Then tap on the ‘Login’ link to access your account.
Once you successfully log in, you can stay updated on your account details.
Credit Card Activation
After receiving your card, you can activate it online or using the card’s automated service. Your PIN will be sent out shortly after you have received your card.
Evans Credit Card Payment
You can make your Evans credit card payments using the following mediums:
- Through direct debit.
- Through standing order.
- Via the Evans app.
- By post.
- Via telephone banking.
With all these options, making payments is easy.
Evans Credit Card App
From the Evans app, you can manage your account anywhere. The app is free to download and comes with lots of features to enable you to manage your account easily. You can do the following with the app:
- Update your contact details.
- Make a payment on your account.
- Manage your account on the go.
- From the app, you can get in contact with Evans and view their FAQs.
- Easily view your latest balance and available credit limit.
- See your current transactions, including transactions that are still pending.
- Set up or manage your Direct Debit.
- Easily manage your statement preferences.
- Update your contact details.
Here are the details about the credit card app.
Evans Credit Card Customer Service
Access the Evans credit card official website to gain access to the customer service team who are ready to help you with any inquiries concerning your credit card. You now have a card that helps you build your credit while you focus on other important details of your life.