Evine credit card is issued by Synchrony Bank. It is a card, designed to make your shopping at Evine easy. With no annual fee and a sign-up bonus offer of $10 when you spend $0. In other words, this card might be a great option for those who are looking for a low-maintenance card. Apart from offering you the benefits of a credit card, additionally, you don’t have to pay an annual fee for that privilege. Also, it is a great card option for people who carry a balance, because it has a variable purchase APR of 28.99%.
To apply for the Evine credit card, you need to have a fair or better credit score. You’ll be better qualified if your credit score is not below 650.
Evine Credit Card
Apart from the obvious benefit of not paying an annual fee, there are other things you have to note before signing up for the Evine credit card.
Evine credit card has higher than average purchase APRs. The card does not offer rewards or cashback and you don’t earn rewards on every purchase. The card does not report to credit bureaus and does not come with many credit card benefits.
Evine Credit Card Benefits / Special Savings
You enjoy the following benefits with the Evine credit card:
- Cardholders, get a $10 statement credit with their first purchase.
- Take advantage, and access its free shipping and special savings offer all thru the year.
- It’s special financing options (up to 18 months) available on qualifying purchases all thru the year, enables you to pay over time.
- Free of annual fee hassles.
- Keep track monthly, by viewing your FICO® Score for free.
- Stay secure, with zero fraud liability.
- Use your card, to charge your ValuePay® orders.
These benefits help you better enjoy your card.
Evine Credit Card Application
The Credit Card has the following application steps;
- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a social security number (SSN)
- It is expected that an applicant must a resident of the U.S.
- Should have a government-issued photo ID
- A clear credit record is needed.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the Synchrony Financial homepage
- Next, you are to provide the following personal information; First name, M.I. ( Optional), Last name, Suffix ( Optional), Street address, Apt # ( Optional), Zip code, City & State, Housing, Primary phone ( Type), Alternate phone ( Type), Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth, Annual net income, and Length of Time at Current Address
- Choose a delivery method for your billing statement by checking the following option; Electronic Statements OR Paper Statements
- Go thru the Synchrony Bank rate and fee table
- Consent to the Terms and Conditions of the credit card
- Once you are done filling out the above-mentioned details, you are to tap on the “Secure Submit” button, to submit your application.
Once your application has been approved, you will get a notification.
Evine Credit Card Activation
Activate your credit card, by calling the number listed on the card’s website.
Evine Credit Card Login
Being able to log into your account is what gives you access to your account and enables access to the card’s benefits. Here’s how to log in:
- Scroll to the login page of Synchrony Bank card services
- Key in your User ID
- Key in your Password
- Tap on the secure login link, to gain access.
So that is how you get access to your account.
Evine Credit Card User ID or Password Recovery
You will be denied access to you’re account if you don’t have your User ID or password. If you have forgotten your User ID or password, here’s how to retrieve it:
- Scroll to the login page
- Tap on the “Find User ID” just above the login button
- Next, on the new page, you are directed to, key in your credit card number and zip code.
- Tap on the “Find User ID” link to recover your User ID.
- Scroll to Synchrony Bank login page
- Choose the “ Reset password” link
- On the new page, you are directed to, key in a User ID
- Enter a zip code
- You will receive an email in your inbox with a temporary password instruction on how to reset your password
- Once you are done, you will get a confirmation email, stating that your password has been changed.
You can now access your account with ease.
Evine Credit Card Bill Payment
To make your Evine credit card bill payment,
- Tap on the “Manage your account” link
- Next, go thru with the prompts to access your account.
Mail your payment to EVINE, to the mail address on the website. You are to include your EVINE account number on your check.
Pay via Phone
Evine’s card payment number is listed on the card’s website.
Customer Service Number
Call the number listed on the card’s website, for general information and inquiries from Evine Credit Card specialists on the Credit Card.
More Related Contents:
- Military Star Credit Card – How to Apply for Military Star Credit Card
- Ollo Rewards Mastercard – How to Apply for Ollo Rewards Credit Card
- Everence MyNeighbor MasterCard – How to Apply
- TD U.S. Dollar Visa* Card – TD U.S. Do
- Mlife Credit Card – Mlife Credit Card Applicationllar Visa* Card Application
- Solaris Platinum Credit Card – Solari
- TD U.S. Dollar Visa* Card – TD U.S. Dollar Visa* Card Applications Platinum Credit Card Application