Facebook Ads. Facebook is not only a chatting or connection platform but also a platform that offers advertising solutions for all levels of expertise. With FB, you don’t have to be an expert to start advertising your business. Thus, it lets you create run campaigns using an easy self-service tool and monitor their performance with easy to read reports. Using the FB platform to advertise your business, gives you high chances of meeting the billions of audience monthly on the platform.
The Facebook ads were developed on the Facebook application to give users advertising privileges. Business owners on Facebook can now share their business information with worldwide users on Facebook. There are different types of Facebook ads. They are all well explained below.
Types of Facebook ads
There are three main types of FB ads they are, consideration ads, awareness, and conversions ads. Below are the well explained details of the listed ads.
- Awareness Ad: under awareness ad, you will find ads like Brand, local, and reach an awareness. Brand awareness ads encourage the finding of your brand. Local awareness encourages the discovery of your local business. Thus, its target options are limited, and the targets are based on proximity to the business. Reach ads helps to display your ad to millions of people. Moreover, the awareness ads deal with helping people to find out about your brand. It is the perfect ads for promoting your base audience and creating awareness of your business brand.
- Consideration ads: the consideration ads include the following; traffic to your website, engagement, app installs, video views, lead generation, and messenger ads. Traffic to your site ads helps to refer people to a page on your site. Engagement ads offer service on page likes, post engagement, offer claims, and event responses. App installs are the advertising that generates app installs. The consideration ad helps to make people begin to think about your business, service, or products and search for more info about it.
- Conversion ads: it includes conversion, product catalog sales, and store visits. Conversion drives an action on your site, product catalog sales drive product sales and finally, the store visits ad helps to drive foot traffic to a store. This type of ad helps to encourage people to carry out a particular action such as buying your products or service.
CHECK THIS OUT:Facebook Ads Manager App – Facebook Ads Manager Download
Facebook ads guide
Follow the guide beneath to set up or create an ad. Here is a step on how to create ads:
- Visit the ads manager page by clicking on this link web.facebook.com/adsmanager/
- Tap on creates an ad
- Read the advertising policies and click on the accept button.
- Choose your marketing objective, by clicking on the type of ad you want to create
- On the new page, create a split test.
- Toggle on campaign budget optimization.
- You will see your daily Budget, to access more options, click on the tab below.
- Key in your ad set
- Define you’re the kind of audience you want to reach. You can do that by, entering locations, language, gender, etc.
- Tap on the auto placements or manual placements button to determine where you want your ad to display.
- Click on show more tab to access other functions.
- Select the delivery option
- Set your budget. To personalize your spending limits or ad scheduling, click on the show more options button.
- Here is the final stage, which is the “create an ad page”. Click on your page.
- Select an ad format from the list of formats.
- Click on the creative or Media you want to use.
- Include text in the text bar. This text will be displayed on your ad
- Go through your ad
- Progress to hit on the confirm tab.
After that, you will successfully create an ad on Facebook.
How to download Facebook ads.
With this app, you will be able to keep track of your campaigns, manage your ads, and some other service the manger platform offers. However to download the Facebook ads manager app, launch the play store you’re your mobile Android phone or open the app store.
- Commence chatting for the app, using the browser within the play store or iPhone.
- A new page will open with the correct application
- Locate the manager app and tap on it
- Press on the install widgets or the Get button.
- Exercise small patients for the app to finish downloading.
- It will install on your phone. After installing the app, click on Open widget.
With the above guide, I believe you have learned a lot about how to create the ads account.
CHECK THIS OUT:Facebook Lead ads