Facebook Basic. Facebook has two different versions the regular and the basic versions. The regular version shows more photos and it appears more like the official fb app. Thus consumes more space. The basic version shows less photos and it consumes little space. Most people switch to basic mode to avoid more memory consumption.
Moreover, the basic version is a simpler version of FB, it enables you catch up on time with fast loading, locate things easily, Enable dark mode to avoid stressing your eyes and lots more. In as much as the version has a good side, it also has their bad sides, which are; it cannot view high quality images and videos, there’s no automatic play for videos, and cannot send messages.
CHECK THIS OUT: Delete Facebook Group – Facebook Delete Group | Delete My Facebook Group
Features of Facebook Basic
The Facebook basic comes with a lot of features which includes:
- It is lightweight, that is, it consumes less space
- It works very fast
- Has a very simple and easy to use interface.
- It works very well in a slow network connection.
There are more features available to users only when they are switched to this platform.
Switch to basic version of Facebook mobile
Learn how to switch from regular fb to the basic version. Below is how users can switch to basic version on android devices.
How to switch to basic version on Android
To enable the basic mode on fb from the profile settings, take the following steps:
- On your Android device, launch any web browser installed.
- Navigate to Facebook official website at facebook.com
- Provide your Facebook username and password in the login column.
- On your homepage, scroll to the menu tab, located at the top right side of the page.
- Then from the menu page, move down to the “account settings” button and click on it.
- Go to the settings screen, select the “general” tab to access the account details.
- When you reach to the end of the profiler details, click on the “default mobile site” button.
- From the list, navigate and check mark the “basic” box.
- Then tap on the save widget.
After performing the above task, when ever you open the fb page, it will load in basic mode and also give you quick access to your timeline and other features.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Down – Facebook Notifications Down | Way to Tell If Facebook is Down
How to switch to Facebook basic on iPhone
Do you want to enable the basic mode on your fb using your iPhone? The process is very simple; all you need is to go to the Facebook settings page to get it done. Here is how to switch to0 basic mode.
- Get your mobile phone and launch the web browser.
- Proceed to the sign in field; sign in by filling in your FB username and password. Then click on login.
- From your fb main page, look at the top right corner of the Page; you will see the three menu dots, kindly click on it.
- When you click on the three dots, it will open a menu on the screen.
- From the menu, move down until you reach the tab that says “account settings”
- Tap on the “account settings” tab.
- On the account settings page, navigate and select the “general” option. This will open the personal details.
- On the personal details screen, move downward and click on the “default mobile site” button.
Go ahead and uncheck the regular mode box and then check the basic mode box to switch immediately.
How to add the basic version shortcut on your PC
To find enable or switch to basic version of fb on your PC is very quick and simple with the directions outlined below. So follow these directions appropriately.
- Navigate to launch your web browser.
- On your web browser, move to the search tool and search for mbasic.facebook.com
- If you’re not logged in yet, navigate to provide your login credentials which are your username and password.
- Click on the three dots representing menu. You will find these dots at the top right corner of the page.
- Click on “add to home screen” button.
- On the next page, key in “ Mbasic Facebook” and then click on the “add” tab
- Hold on “place manually” or “add automatically” button.
After this, you will see the Mbasic FB shortcut on your screen, proceed to click on it and start to enjoy the version.
Fb basic version sign in
To sign in to Fb basic version on web, follow the lead below:
- Go to your browser and search for mbasic.facebook.com
- If you’ve signed in already online, it will take you straight to your homepage on the basic mode.
- But if you’re not yet signed in, you will have to provide your username and password.
- Then click the sign in tab.
And you will be signed in to the Facebook basic version.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Career – Find Jobs Near Me | Facebook Career List | Facebook Jobs from Home