Facebook Business Page is gives business owners the opportunity to increase their brand awareness and generate sales. Facebook is one of the largest social networks with billions of users; it gives you the opportunity to reach out to the right audience on Facebook. So, if you have a Facebook account and you’re running a business, why not make use of this great opportunity to lift your business to the next level, through Facebook business page. In this article you will learn how to use FB for business.
Facebook Business Page
With the Facebook Business Page, business owner can now develop and widen their business to the awareness of Facebook users worldwide. This feature was developed to assist business owners in their jobs. There are lot of features you can get from this Facebook feature.
How Does Facebook Business Page work
Facebook offers a free online presence to help increases awareness of your business, build an active and engage audience for your business. This means that once you set up your page, you can build an audience who are interested in your offer. Move forward to draw people’s attention to your page using creative tips. After you register for a page, provide your business data, invite friends to like your page, and then proceed to market your business on the platform. So to create a business page in few easy steps follow the guide provided in the section below.
How To Create A Facebook Business Page
Follow these few simple directions to create a perfect fb business page for your Brand.
Step 1: Locate the create a page button
You can create an FB buzz page on web or within the FB app. To create the page from the mobile app, open the app and login to you’re account. On the home screen, tap on the “create” button. Then choose a page from the menu. Tap on get started under business or brand field.
If you want to use web go to www.facebook.com/business/pages scroll to the right top side and tap create a page. Locate the business and brand section and get started.
Step 2: Provide your business data
- On this second step you are to let fb know the name you want for your business.
- Proceed to select a business category that gives your business the best description. For instance shoe brand.
Step 3: Add your cover photo and profile picture
- On the new page, select a picture you want to use for your page profile pic. Make the best choice of picture; go for your logo picture or the photo that speaks more about your business. Make sure the photo you want to upload is clear, for perfect viewing.
- Tap on Upload profile picture
- Upload your cover photo, which is the background image that shows on your fb business page. The cover photo also serves as a representative of your business. Thus the size of your cover image should be at least 400 pixels in wideness × 150 pixels tall.
- After selecting the cover photo you want to add, tap on the upload a cover photo
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Pages For Business
Step 4: Create a username
- Tap on the create page username tab, in the left side to setup your URL
- After inputting your username, scroll down to the right corner and select create username button. And then click ok
Step 5: Enter your business details
- To fill in your business details, click on the edit Page info.
- Describe your business in short, using maximum 255 characters. Click on save changes tab
- To add a category, go to the category section and add one. Then tap on save
- Type in your contact details, such as email, website and mobile number.
- Input your location if you have a store or an office. You can also indicate the locations your offer service to.
- Enter your service hours
- You can include your price range, public link etc
- Press on the save changes button.
Step 6: Add long business description
This is the section where you can add a long business description, is more like telling a story about the business you offer.
- Proceed to the left side and elect the more tab.
- Tap on the about button
- Navigate to The right and select our story tab.
- Begin to enter the detailed information on your buzz
- Enter a headline, post a relevant picture, when you’re done tap publish
Step 7: Create your post and publish page
- Go to the tabs in the create section to begin your post. Ensure that the content you post gives value to your audience when they visit your page.
- After creating a post, go to the publish page button at the left side.
Step 8: Invite friends to like your page
You can now invite your Facebook friends to like your business page. You can either click the pop up tab or invite friends manually using the three dots menu on your business page.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Ads – Facebook Ads for Beginners | Facebook Ads Group