Facebook Business pages for Realtors what is it really about? It’s really interesting knowing how the Facebook Business Pages for Realtors can help promote the real estate agents’ business. This topic seems quite interesting; Realtors and Facebook page for Business. Alright, let’s explore more on this topic: Facebook Business Pages for Realtors.
Who is a Realtor?
By way of definition, a realtor is a real estate broker, real estate agent. He represents sellers and buyers of the estate or real property. A realtor is a professional that always gives advice to both sellers and buyers for a written definition of an individual state’s laws.
Facebook Business Pages for Realtors
Facebook is one of the largest social media platforms, and it’s an ideal place to have your business share on this platform. There are businesses out there using Facebook as a valuable resourceful platform to get at their targeted online community. But when using this platform for the business you have to know the intricacies as Facebook treats business pages differently from the personal account. Here some tips to utilize as a Facebook realtor.
Create a Facebook Business Page
Create a business page to get to your targeted online community. To create a Facebook Business Page get to Facebook page to do it. It is very simple on this page you can update your business daily. In creating your page your profile must contain more information about your business.
Choose the right Content
When using Facebook for business knowing the types of content to share is usually difficult. As a realtor, your business page must contain information about new listing and open houses. Share information details that are important to your targeted audience. Get resourceful details of your current sales, post pictures and videos of your property up for leasing, sale, etc. Focus on local interest.
How to create a Facebook Account
- With any browser of your choice
- Click on the ‘Sign up ‘ or ‘create a new account’ button
- Create a Username, key in your first name
- Next, enter your email address and a password
- Key in your date of birth, and click
- on your gender in the blank box
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to create an account
- Next, enter your confirmation digits to confirm your account.
- When you enter your confirmation digit click on the “Confirm” button.
How to create a Facebook Business Page
Just follow these steps to create a Facebook Business Page
- On your device launch on www.facebook.com
- Sign in to your Facebook account
- At the top of the screen Click on the “create “ link
- And Select “page”.
- You must select a page category you would like
- On the selected page, fill in name if your page, address and put the URL of your website
- Add photos of your business to your page
- Add a description of the page create a username and key in every other detail required
- Lastly, click on the “create page” button.
Viola! Your business page is created. Isn’t it so simple? this will give your business that hotshot.