There has been some latest updated and developed features on the Facebook app. Some of which include the Facebook Dating Free, and Facebook Avatar. With these latest features, Facebook users can finally participate in more fun ways to communicate with families and friends. The Facebook dating feature has provided users a room to get other single users into a meaningful relationship. Just like few other dating site; like tinder, badoo, Facebook officially have made their dating site available for its users.
Facebook Dating Free
The Facebook dating free app was made available to some countries only. But soon it will be made available to all Facebook account owners and users worldwide. It can only be accessed by Facebook users of age 18 and above. Recently, the feature was made accessible to the Indians. It is totally easy and free to use and participate. Only users operating on the Facebook mobile application can access this feature.
From the heading, the Facebook dating is a feature that allows Facebook users to connect, communicate, and get into meaningful relationships with each others. The feature was made open to few countries including the Indians of recent, and soon will be developed and made accessible to all other countries. Users are to create a Facebook dating profile to get the feature, as it is a separate room on the app. And it does not use your Facebook profile on the app.
Facebook Dating Site
The Facebook Dating site cannot be operated on the web browser, or via a link. It is not a separate app that can be downloaded. Instead, you can access the dating feature form the updated version of the Facebook mobile application only. All required is to get your Facebook mobile application updated and login to your account. Then go to the see more options from the Facebook menu page. There you can get the Facebook dating feature.
Features of Facebook Dating
Using the Facebook dating feature comes with some features. They include:
- Stories sharing via linked accounts: Users can get their shared stories from their Instagram and Facebook account to the Facebook dating account. This means your account can be linked to your Instagram and Facebook profile.
- Live locations: On the chat room with other users, live locations can be shared within themselves. This is meant to provide securities among users.
- Secret Crush: The secret crush feature allows users to add up to 9 of their Facebook friends. This is normally not allowed by default. You will have to add them to your secret crush list and they add you too before you can get matched to them.
Create a Facebook Dating Profile
As said earlier, users are required to sign up for an account on Facebook dating. This can be done via the steps below:
- Launch the Facebook mobile app.
- Sign in to your account.
- From the homepage, tap on menu icon.
- Tap on the see more options.
- Then tap on Dating.
- You will be required to create a Facebook dating account from this page.
- Fill in your gender and location to continue.
- Then put in place 12 tiles or get answers to the questions asked on the page.
- Add some pictures of you to let others know who you are or how you look.
- Select your match preference and tap on continue.
After this step, your account will be created and ready to use. You will have to tap on the love icon to notify an interest on a user. Otherwise, you can skip the user by tapping on the cancel sign (X).