Facebook Download Video? Many Facebook users find it difficult to download videos from the Facebook platform. If you’re one of them, I have good news for you. You can download a Facebook video using the “SaveFrom” website or other video Downloader in the marketplace. But in this article, I will use the SaveFrom site to illustrate how to get video content from Facebook to your Android, iPhone, and computer devices. Stay till the end to learn how to download the videos you love from the Facebook platform.
Facebook Download Videos
Before you proceed with how to get Facebook videos, you have to know that, you can only download videos that are public. You can’t download videos from Facebook that are shared with friends only or friends of friends. Right on this article, I will be telling you how you can download videos on Facebook into your iPhone, computer, and also to your Android phones. All I need from you is just to stay turned, starting with a computer.
How to Download Videos From Facebook to Computer
Do you know that you can download videos from the Facebook platform using your computer or windows system? If this is your first time coming through an article like this one you are seeing right here. After going through this post, you will come to understand that it is very much possible to download or save videos into your computer pr windows. So let set on the steps that come right after this paragraph.
The very first step you need to do is to visit Facebook website.
- Go to your computer browser, key into the Facebook website.
- It will lead you to your news feed. If you not yet signed in, go to the top right hand of the screen and provide your account email address and password. Then login.
You should locate the video you want to download by keying into the steps below.
- Navigate your cursor through the news feed to find the video you want to download from Facebook to your computer. Alternatively, go to the search bar and type in the name of the person. The person who uploaded the video, to give you easy access to the video.
- Go to the account of the person, to find the video
Check if the video is a public video.
- When you find the video look at the top where the name of the person. Who posted the video is, beneath the name of the person. If you see the public icon, then you can download the video.
- If you see a lock instead of the public, it means you can’t get it.
Proceed to get the video.
- Scroll to the video and right-click on it until you see a pop-up menu.
- If you’re using Mac, you can press on Ctrl and then tap the video.
- Select the show video URL. The URL is at the down part of the pop-up menu.
- Tap on the link to select it.
- Click on Ctrl+C for windows computer, while command+C for Mac computer.
Visit SaveMoMo page and paste the link.
- Go to your browser, open a new tab.
- Key into this website savemomo. This site helps people to download videos from Facebook to their computers.
- One SaveMoMo homepage, scroll to the “ just insert a link” text box at the top of the page and tap on it.
- To paste the link, press Ctrl+V for windows computer or command+V for Mac. Alternatively, right-click on the text box, select the “ paste” tab from the list.
- Then tap on the “Go” button.
- Select the download button to start downloading the video.
These are all the steps on how you can download videos from the Facebook platform into your computer or PC. Now, let talk about the video download on iPhones.
How to Download Facebook Video iPhone
To get FB video on the iPhone device you need to get the documents app first. Let’s see how to get this app and how it will help in getting videos from Facebook down to your iPhone.
Download Documents App
- On your iPhone, launch the “App Store”.
- Scroll to the browser in the app store and type in” documents app”.
- Tap on the enter key.
- Scroll to the app “ documents by Readdle” and tap the “Get” widget.
- It might prompt you to key in your Apple ID.
Step 2: Launch Facebook
- Return to your iPhone homepage.
- Click to open the Facebook app.
- It will take you to your FB news feed. If you’re not signed in already, go ahead and input your login details.
Find the video content and ensure is public
- Right on the news find, navigate through the screen to find the video you want to get.
- If you’re unable to find the video from the news feed, simply proceed to the profile of the person who uploaded the video. And you will find the video fast.
- After finding the video, you have to make sure it’s downloadable. That is why you check under the person’s name the top if it’s public. Thus, if the content is public, proceed with the download steps otherwise forget it.
- Open the video.
- Select the “share” tab.
- Scroll down and click on “copy link”.
- Navigate to open the “documents app” you downloaded.
- Open the browser within the app. It is just beneath the screen.
- Go to the text bar at the top and tap on it.
- Type in ⦁ www.savefrom.net.
- Scroll down and click on Go.
- Paste the video address and then download.
- Click on done widget, finally, select the download icon.
Move the video to iPhone.
- On the documents app, click downloads, then tap the three dots menu icon.
- Click on Save to file
- Choose a folder, and add.
- Open the files app on your iPhone.
- Open the folder you saved the video.
- Click on the share icon, then save.
That is all for the iPhone, now you can see that it is easy to download any Facebook video into your iPhone for free.
Downloading Facebook Videos on Android
We are now on the part of the Android phone. What do you think are the steps to save video from your Facebook account into your Android phone. What are the steps you need, well you have nothing to be worried about because I am about giving you the steps on how you can download or save videos online on Facebook as the topic of this article talks about?
Download ES File Explorer app.
Move to the google play store and type in ES File Explorer in the search bar, then commence the downloading process by Minimizing the play store.
- Open Facebook.
- Click on the Facebook icon, proceed to your account.
- Search for the video.
- When you find it, make sure it’s shared for the public. You can determine that, by checking under the person’s name at the page top.
- Tap to open the video. Wait for it to play.
Copy and paste link.
- Click on the share widget under.
- Then copy the link.
- Launch Opera mini browser or any other browser.
- Visit savefrom.net.
- On the homepage, locate the “paste” button at the top and click on it.
- Click on download.
- Go back to ES File Explorer app.
- Choose a storage option.
- Then tap download.
Move Facebook video to Android gallery app
- Hold on the video to select it
- Click the menu tab below.
- Select “move to” widget.
- Click on DCIM, then choose the camera folder.
- Tap on ok.
These are all the necessary steps on how you can download Facebook videos.