Facebook for business is a Facebook platform that offers the latest news, advertising tips, best practices and case studies for you to meet your business goals. Facebook has billions of members, which is why it’s a perfect platform to showcase or build small businesses. Bringing your business on Facebook gives it a big chance to grow and to reach targeted audience. You will be learning how to use or set up Facebook for business and also how to market your buzz.
Facebook for Business
It seems difficult to use Facebook for business, do you know why? It’s because it’s rules and algorithms changes often. Thus, using the right method and techniques, Facebook is one of the best platforms to target audience. Learn how to set up Facebook for business.
Setting up Facebook for Business
To set up Facebook for buzz, you need to create a Facebook page. It is after creating your business page that you will start posting content and link to your site; also get to connect with followers. Creating a buzz page is the first step you must take before you can start marketing on Facebook.
How to create your Facebook Business Page
Creating your Facebook Business Page is easy. Follow the procedure below to create a Facebook buzz page.
- Browse for facebook.com/pages/create
- Before you head to create a page, you must sign into your normal fb account.
- Select your page type from these options; business/ brand and community/ public figure.
- Type in your buzz info.
- Upload your cover and profile pictures.
- Tap on the edit page info to complete your page data
- Go to description section and give a description about you.
- Provide your contact details.
- Tap on create page @ username to create your page username.
- Click on the “Add a button” tab to include a call to action button.
And your Facebook business page will be created.
Features you can add to your Facebook Business Page
There are lots of features you can include in your business page this features includes:
- Home, this is where you will find all your posts and updates.
- About, the about field is the section that describes and gives info about your Business. It is one of the most important aspect of your page
- Events, this is where you promote an upcoming events.
- Community, the community field is where your customer’s photos, posts and video appear.
- Offers field, it is from this section that you will post discounts or deals offer.
- Photos tab features your picture albums.
- Services tab is where you display the services you render.
- This is where you add your inventory and potential customers can purchase products straight from Facebook.
- Reviews tab is where customers write on the pros or cons about your business.
There are other beneficiary features attached to the Facebook business page. This you can only access when on its platform.
How to Market your Business on Facebook
To achieve your goal, which is to promote your buzz online, there are marketing strategies you need to create. Read the strategies provided below.
Know your Target Audience
For you to build your business online, you have to know the kind of audience you want to reach out to. That is asking you about your target audience age, locations, and their kind of job, challenges and when they use Facebook.
You can target your potential customers through age, gender, language, location, previous purchase, education, relationship status and lots more.
Set up a Marketing Plan
For your marketing strategy to be very effective and for it to yield good result, you must setup a goal for your business. Every business has its own goal, but the general goal for all business should centre on generating leads, increasing conversion on their site and to improve customers support.
Goal specific Apart from this general goal, you need to make your and also ensure that the post, comment, and ads you upload aims to help achieve your goal.
Plan your Content Mix
To achieve your goal, you need to post the right content for your business. For instant if you’re using the 80-20 rule to start, try to use 80% of your post to inform, educate and entertain your audience, and then use the remaining 20% to promote your brand.
Some of your content should share ideas and stories, involve personal interactions with your audience and then promote your business. This is part of the strategies to use to draw more people to your business.
Improve your Page for Engagement
For you to achieve your marketing goals, you need to make sure that your page is easily accessible. Thus, to achieve this, you can link your page to your newsletter; email signature etc. make your content shareable, by creating an interesting and valuable content. When you have a valuable content you don’t need to compel people to share the content, they will gladly share it. This is because they find the content interesting.
Use Facebook Ads
The Facebook ads helps you to reach your desired audience, it selects target audience according to contact, demographics or behaviour info. However, you can select a daily or general budget for ads, choose the number of time an ad can run and also adjust your desired audience.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Business Manager Setup