Facebook Marketing, as the name implies a great way of advertising and growing your business on Facebook. Before now MySpace was at the top of social media networking. By 2008, Facebook took over MySpace in users increase and on coverage across the globe. Today Facebook have billions of users globally and it’s the website that is most visited on the Internet, giving companies a unique privilege to meet with their potential clients.
Facebook Marketing simply means to actively use or create a Facebook page to relate and maintain contact with and attract clients. This platform makes it possible giving you an enabling platform to create a business page or individual profile for your organizations, any group trying to establish a fan base for a product, an individual profile, band or service.
CHECK THIS OUT: Facebook Content Marketing – social Media concept
Who uses Facebook Marketing?
A website as big as Facebook, with billion of user is an ideal platform for any progressive business. It functions just like your business page and it’s easy to create. No matter the size of your business, sure a large number of your customers are Facebook. This makes it the ideal platform. Of course, Facebook Marketing is access by:
- Personalities – People that makes their money by popularity will always wants to be known and seen by people especially on Facebook.
- Non-profit organization – This comprises of political groups, charities, and public service campaigns can leverage using the face capacity.
- Brands – Restaurant, electronics, food, home goods. On Facebook you can turn passive customers into active customers that can follow brand development and news of promotions. Also those that can share the brand to their own friends and family. Just any kind of brand can be promoted on Facebook.
- Local businesses – Facebook page can be used to change local customers’ base to an active fan based than those that mostly visit the store. This includes businesses that are franchise of a big company or a family owned business.
Why Facebook Marketing?
The next question is what kinds of customers is Facebook Marketing good for? Although, lots of Facebook users are users in age range from 18 to 34 and slightly more of the users are women. Facebook is majorly viewed from mobile phone and computer as well. This makes the market have a variety of segment.
However, the Facebook Marketing is most effective for brand and company pages, posts that are published in the morning gets more comments that those post in the afternoon. It varies depending on the targeted audience.
Facebook Marketing Strategy
There are marketing strategies you can use to make your Facebook marketing audience grow. These strategies are listed and explained below:
- Identify your Facebook Marketing Audience: Using the audience insight you can check and get updated of the people viewing your Facebook page.
- Creating a social media content calendar: For some cases, there are lots to be posted on your Facebook marketing page. Using the social media content calendar, you can make posts and scheduled their time you would want them to be posted.
- Generating leads on Facebook: What you post on your marketing page determines the audience you get. So the best way to generate lead on Facebook are to create Facebook events, make live videos on Facebook, promotional videos, and scaling other pages for offers.
Following up your Facebook marketing page with a good strategy will help you audience grow. Hereby, increasing your business customers and giving your page more viewers.
Facebook Marketing Tools
There are tools and bots you can also add to your marketing page to assist in bring a great audience, and smooth page running for your business. Below are some of the tools to help you achieve a good marketing goal:
And lots more other Facebook marketing tools.
Facebook Marketing Page
The Facebook Marketing Page is the business page on the platform. To maintain familiarity with your clients every business needs a business page on Facebook. This page will be liked by your customers and each client that liked the page Facebook will post the events on their profile. And this will be seen by all their friends. One may asked how I can create this business page. I will show you, it’s very easy just follow the steps below:
- Open Facebook app on your mobile phone or on your computer
- Log into the site at facebook.com
- On the page, click on the three dash lines at the top of your news feed page
- From the options display, choose the “Pages”
- With the Web option, click on the “create “, at the top of the screen.
- From the drop-down menu choose “Page”
- Choose the page type
- Name the page, add contact details, address and any business details
- Then, you make a profile and a cover photos for the business page.
- When you are through, scroll down to “Create Page” button.
Another important aspect of Facebook Marketing is about being consistent. If you create a Facebook page and abandoning the page makes no sense. To attract more clients, fans a regular post of new content matters. Content on different formats, thus will make more people to like and share the page. You content can highlight a particular product, or people, share fun facts, announce upcoming business promotions, gives incentives codes for discounts, and anything that will catch your fans interest.