Are you in Jacksonville fl? Facebook Marketplace is now in your neighborhood. If your residences in Jacksonville fl start making use of Facebook Marketplace to transact your business make sales and also buy. Facebook Marketplace is a convenient destination to discover, buy and sell items with people in your community. The marketplace makes it far easy to find new things and already used items. Facebook is now the most popular social media in the world.
However, Facebook Marketplace can only be found in 85 countries for now, but we hope soonest it will definitely be found globally. Facebook Marketplace can be access through Android and iOS phones, desktop or on a laptop. But is not available worldwide.
Facebook Marketplace Jacksonville fl
Jacksonville is one of the largest city in Northeastern Florida where the St. John’s River meets the Atlantic Ocean. A regional business center, it has lots of recreational places, business ventures, Marketplace for its community.
Furthermore, Facebook Marketplace Jacksonville fl is a convenient place for online business, selling and buying transactions. Here you can find local deals on Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Furniture, Home and Garden items. Also property for sale, classifieds items for sale, Electronic and computers, and household items all on in Marketplace groups.
How Do I Access Facebook Marketplace
Accessing Facebook Marketplace is very simple and easy. Here are the steps to follow below:
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click to see more below at the left corner of your screen
- There you will see the Marketplace button, the shop icon
- Click on it to buy or sell your product
Steps on How to Sign up for Facebook Account
There are a few channels to sign up for a Facebook account, through a Mac laptop, Web Browser, Facebook App, etc. Below are a few listed mediums to create a Facebook Account
By A Browser
- Access Facebook websites with the browser on your device
- Then enter www.facebook.com which is the official website of Facebook
- Create a Username, your first name
- Then, type in your email address and a password
- Provide your date of birth, choose your gender in the last box
- Click on “Sign Up” button to create your account
- You will be asked to verify your account with a six-digit number
- Then wait for the code to arrive. It will be sent to your email account inbox.
- Copy and paste in the confirmation box and click verify.
With all this process, you have successfully created a Facebook account. When creating the account ensure you key in the right information or details to avoid errors when creating the account.
How To Post Items For Sale in Facebook Marketplace
Selling any item in Marketplace is just as easy as browsing for one, very simple
- Take a photo of your item, or add it from your camera roll
- Key in a product name, description and price
- Confirm your location and select a category
- Then post.
Now anyone from your area searching can find your item and message you if they want to buy it you can also post to Marketplace and a specific buy and sell groups although.
To keep track of all of your current and past transactions in the marketplace, visit the item section. There you will be able to view your saved items, products you’ve posted for sale, and all your messages with your clients.