Facebook Marketplace Lexington Kentucky is a convenient destination to discover, buy and sell items with people in your community. The Marketplace makes it far easy to find new things and already used items. Facebook is now the most famous and well known social media in the world and with its unique marketplaces in most popular countries for now. Still spreading its coverages.
Facebook now has a Marketplace that features within the platform. It enables users to sell and buy. Also, individuals can also trade off items with others in their various communities. Facebook Marketplace can be accessed through Android and iOS phones, desktop or on a laptop. But is is not available worldwide. Facebook Marketplace can only be found in 85 countries for now, but we hope soonest it will definitely be found globally.
Facebook Marketplace Lexington Kentucky
Lexington is a city in Kentucky. It’s known for a horse farm and thoroughbred racetracks like Keeneland. The Kentucky Marketplace makes it easy to sale new and used chairs, dressers, sofas and more. Also, you can find musical instruments fir sale such as Guitars, Pianos, Amplifiers and more. Local deals on Antiques and collectibles such as Coins, trading cards, comics and more. Tools like new and used tool boxes, power tools and more. Jewelry and Accessories such as watches, necklaces, sunglasses and more.
How Do I Access Facebook Marketplace
Facebook Marketplace is very simple and easy to access. Except it is not available in your country or the country you are on a visit to. Here are the steps to follow below:
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Click to see more below at the left corner of your screen
- There you will see the Marketplace button, the shop icon
- Click on it to buy or sell your product
How To Sign up for Facebook Account
There are a few ways to sign up for a Facebook account, through a Mac laptop, Web Browser, Facebook App, etc. Below are a few listed mediums to create a Facebook Account
By A Browser
- Get to Facebook websites with the browser on your device
- Then enter www.facebook.com which is the official website of Facebook
- Create a Username, your first name
- Then, type in your email address and a password
- Provide your date of birth, choose your gender in the last box
- Click on “Sign Up” button to create your account
- You will be asked to verify your account with a six-digit number
- Then wait for the code to arrive. It will be sent to your email account inbox.
- Copy and paste in the confirmation box and click verify.
With all this process you have successfully created a Facebook account. When creating the account ensure you key in the right information or details to avoid errors when creating the account.
How To Post Items For Sale in Facebook Marketplace
Selling any item in Marketplace is just as easy as browsing for one, very simple
- Take a photo of your item, or add it from your camera roll
- Key in a product name, description and price
- Confirm your location and select a category
- Then post.
Now anyone from your area searching can find your item and message you if they want to buy it you can also post to Marketplace and a specific buy and sell groups although.
To keep track of all of your current and past transactions in the marketplace, visit the item section. There you will be able to view your saved items, products you’ve posted for sale, and all your messages with your clients.