FacebookMarketplace settings. Do you want to change Facebook Marketplace settings? Do you know how to turn off or on, or go to the notification settings? Sometimes you may like to change the privacy of your Facebook Marketplace.
Facebook Marketplace Settings
Changing the settings of the Facebook Marketplace app is very simple, it can be done in many several ways. It can be made to turn private or off. There are rules for the Facebook marketplace. Did you know you can change the settings of your Facebook marketplace notification?
However, some features are attached to your Facebook Marketplace. These features are distorted as soon as you adjust the marketplace settings. The following changes happen when you make adjustments.
- The share button on your Marketplace listing will be disabled.
- Your posts will not be seen by anyone at the news feed but only to users that logged in to the marketplace
- You will no longer get information from the feed
- The marketplace notifications will either be on or off.
- The site map will be disabled.
Facebook Marketplace Privacy Settings
To be able to enable marketplace privacy to follow these steps:
- Log in as an ‘Administrator
- Open the “Admin Panel” link
- Get to the “Settings” link
- From the menu, select the “Access Preferences” section,
- Next, check the “Allow only registered users to see all the listing and also users profiles (make Marketplace private)” box
- Click to the “Save Settings” button
However, you can include some instructions texts that are visible to unlogged users. Also, the content
How do I Get a Facebook Account?
Facebook marketplace Steps on how to create a Facebook account;
- With any browser of your choice
- Enter www.facebook.com
- Create a Username, key in your first name
- Next, enter your email address and a password
- Key in your date of birth, and click on your gender in the blank box
- Click on the “Sign Up” button to create an account
How to Locate Facebook Marketplace App
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Scroll to the left-hand side of the screen
- Click on the menu icon and a drop-down menu will pop up
- Tap on the “Marketplace” icon
- If Marketplace does not display, it may be because of technical issues
- Or the country of your residence is not yet on Facebook Marketplace.
How to Change Facebook Marketplace Settings
Facebook Marketplace settings are all about the adjustment in the marketplace notification settings. You can make it private or otherwise.
- From the www.facebook.com
- Click on the “Notifications in the left side menu
- Next, click on the “Facebook
- Tap On or off next to notification, type,
- Then select On or Off to change it
How do I Turn Marketplace Notification on or off?
To turn your Marketplace notification on or off follow the steps below:
- Go to www.facebook.com
- Navigate to you “Marketplace” icon
- Move to your Marketplace notification settings
- You can locate it on the left side menu
- Tap on “Facebook”
- Move down to Marketplace and tap on “Edit “
- Click on the “ On or Off” at the notification type
- Next, select either On or Off to change it
How do I Report Something on the Marketplace?
To report a seller on Marketplace:
- Get to www.facebook.com
- Click the “Marketplace” icon at the left top of the screen
- Click on the drop-down menu at the top
- Then tap on the “Report Seller” link
- Next, follow the on-screen instructions.
Facebook Marketplace Help Center
More to the settings, you also have to find out more about the help center. This will give you the chance to find out more about the marketplace. It also helps you fix other settings and issues that you have. It provides your answers to bothering questions about the feature. So, if you need further help with the marketplace, check out the steps below to find the help and support center.
- Visit the Facebook help center on www.facebook.com/help/
- From the list of options on the page, tap on “Using Facebook”
- Scroll through the drop-down list, to select “Marketplace”
Here, you will find help to questions and issues that you may come across in this online mart within Facebook