Facebook Password Recovery can be pretty difficult a times. Now this can happen if the password you set is a complex one. In this article, we bring you solutions to your password problems, whether you forgot your password or if the password was changed by someone.
How can I recover my Facebook Password?
- Once your login attempt into your Facebook account fails, you will get a “Recover Your Account” display from Facebook. This will prompt you to recover your password by tapping under the password field.
- Next, provide the email address you used in signing up for your Facebook account and click on the “Search” button. If Facebook finds a match, the match will be displayed on the results screen. Then tap on the “This is My Account” option, displayed on the screen
- Thereafter, depending on the type of information you provided when the account was set up (and the security settings you configured) Facebook may offer you a different options to reset your password. Choose a method and tap on the “Continue” link.
- Thereafter, Facebook will send you the code in the email you used while setting up your account. Facebook will give you the option to click on the “Click here to change your password” link. Copy the reset code and paste it into the Facebook site. Simply tap on the “Change Password” button in the email and circumvent the whole code entry process.
- Both of these options, will take you to the same place. This is a screen requesting you to type in a new password
- Then, tap on the “Continue” button.
- Provide the new Facebook password you desire to use and tap on the “Continue” link. What Next
What Next With Facebook Password Recovery?
Immediately you reset your password, Facebook will give you the option of logging out of active sessions on other devices or stay logged in.
If you forgot your password and your sure your account is safe and don’t want the hassle of signing in on other devices, choose the “Stay Logged In” option.
If your in doubt of whether your account has been compromised, choose the “Log Out Of Other Devices” option. Log out all recent sessions on your PC, phone, tablet etc. sign in on these devices again with your new password. Facebook will then guide you thru a couple of steps to help secure your account. If someone have access to your account, Facebook can check to see if there are current changes to your basic information (name, profile, picture, etc.). Installed apps and your activity. Complete the procedure by tapping on the “Go To News Feed” and just like that?!!!. Your Facebook password is recovered.
You can now recover your lost or Forgotten password with ease. Stay secured on the no 1 social media platform.