Facebook Sign Up? Create a Facebook account; find friends, family, and other people from within and far away. Begin to, send messages, and get updates and share photos and post with other FB users. Facebook is a social network and media service based in America. Thus it was founded by Mark Zuckerberg along with Andrew Mc Collum, Eduardo Saverin, Chris Hughes, and Dustin Moskovitz, launched in the year 2004. As of 2019, December, the platform recorded about 2.50 billion monthly active members.
Table of content;
The content down here are what we will be looking into.
- Facebook sign up.
- How to set a new Facebook account.
- Creating a new Facebook account without the use of phone numbers.
- Can I have 2 FB accounts?.
- Create a second FB account now.
- Facebook, download.
Here are what I will be talking about inside this article that you are about to go into.
Facebook Sign Up
There are two ways you can use to create an account, by using your phone number or email address. During this process you will need to confirm your phone number or email address depending on the option you chose. To create a Facebook account is very simple; you can decide to create one through the FB mobile app or by visiting their page on Facebook. before you start creating this account, if you want to create the account with your email/Gmail or phone number, make sure the email or phone number you’re providing is active, Otherwise, you will encounter problem during email or phone number confirmation.
How to Set Up New Facebook Account
To set a new Facebook account via Fb website, this is what to do;
- Search for Facebook.
- Type in your correct name.
- Fill out your email or phone number.
- Move to the next column and choose your gender.
- Then fill out your birthdate.
- Create a strong password. The password you create determines how secure your account will be. So to avoid people from guessing your password correctly ensure you create a strong password.
- Hit the sign up tab to continue the registration.
- It will take you to the next stage, which is the confirmation page. You will receive a confirmation code on your phone number or email; it depends on the option you chose earlier.
- Get the code from your email or phone message app.
- Go back to the FB confirmation screen and enter the code to complete the account creation.
These are the steps on how you can set up a new Facebook account.
How Do I Create FB Account without Phone Number
It is very simple to create an Fb account without a phone number. In the absence of a phone number you have your email/Gmail account. Follow the complete guide below to successfully create Fb account without a phone number.
- Switch on your data source.
- On your browser, go to Facebook.
- Scroll to the sign-up section and fill in your personal info.
- Type in your full name.
- Include your email address. It can be a Gmail account.
- Navigate to choose your gender and then key in your date of birth.
- Create the password you want to use for the account. Try to create a password that will be hard to guess, to prevent people from intruding into your account without your knowledge.
- After creating your password, tap sign up.
- Wait to receive a mail along with the verification code in your email.
- Open your email and copy out the code, then head back to the verification page and key it in.
As for signing up without using your mobile number, this is how to do it.
Can I have 2 Facebook accounts?
A lot of people are wondering if it’s possible to have up to 2 Facebook account. Some people prefer to have separate accounts for their personal interest, family, friends, and their colleague at work. Yes you can set up 2 different FB accounts as long as you can provide a different email address for each account. This is because the FB account is tied to a unique email address, which makes it very possible for one to have more than one account.
Create a Second Facebook Account
To create a second Fb account, there are few steps you must take, they are as follows,
If you have only one email address you will need to create another email address. There are lots of mail platforms that offer free web-mail service, which includes Gmail. To create a Gmail account, navigate to their website at Gmail, and follow the procedures on the screen to register for another email account.
Visit Facebook after creating a new email. On the Fb page go to the Facebook sign up or registration screen.
Fill in the required information including your name, gender, and date of birth. Then on the email column, input the new email address (the email you’ve not used to create an account on FB). Proceed to create a unique password.
Select the sign-up button. It will lead you to the verification screen. You will get a mail embedded with a verification code in your email account. Follow the prompt to verify your email address.
Download the Fb app to get an amazing experience with the easy to use interface and fast access to your account. Fb app is available for download on the app store and play store, to get the app, if you’re using an android device, go to the play store app on your device and install the latest app. For iPhone, progress to the app store, search for the app, locate and click on it. Press on the Get button to start installing the app on your iPhone or other ios device.