Facebook Watch is a free video-on-demand service that combines its video-sharing function with premium content. The platform lets creators post their own long and short videos. Thus, it can be accessed by logging into your main Facebook account. So if you don’t have an FB account, you won’t be able to access the watch tab.
However, users can upload videos including original, comedy, drama, shows, and news. The watchlist is filled with shows or programs you follow. When you tap on the follow button on the video you want to access later, the video will appear on your watchlist. Anytime you want to access the video you will easily locate the video.
Facebook Watch App Download
There is no app for facebook watch. You can only get facebook watch TV app, which is different from the FB watch on the platform. Fb watch is just one of the tabs you find on your FB main page just like the messenger tab, notification tab, etc. To gain access to the watch tab, you need to register for an account with FB. You can get the official FB app from the Google play store. The application is free for download.
Facebook Watch Tv Free Movies
The FB watch offers personalized recommendations for videos to watch. Users can access free movie content on the FB platform. This platform turns out to be the place to advertise movies, right on the platform you can get series of free movies to keep you busy while at home when you have less work to do or your free period.
How to Watch Free Movies on FB
Before you will be able to access the free movie platform on FB, you must log in to your FB account. If you don’t have an account proceed to Facebook locate the registration page and follow the on-screen guide to register.
- Login to your account. To log in through FB mobile app, download and install the app from the Google play. Launch the app, and locate the login field, fill in your username and password, then log in. But if you want to login on the web navigate to the FB website at Facebook. Then navigate to login using your account username and password.
- To access the movie page, on your homepage, scroll to the top of the page and click on the “TV” icon that has a play button.
- On the watch page, go to the search bar and key in “movies” then search.
- The result screen will appear, scroll through the page to find movies, you can sort by recent post or by date posted. Note; the movies are free to access or stream.
Facebook Watch TV Shows
With FB watch stream live TV shows for free. There are thousands of high-quality tv shows you can access from the platform. You can access original programs like Five points, sacred lies, Turnt, The Birch, limestone, SKAM Austin, and Sorry for your loss. Access comedy shows like strangers and Queen America and other interesting game shows, live sports, reality shows, talk shows. Here are titles of some reality show programs, makeup or break up, returning the favor, win this House, RelationShipped, etc. Talk show includes Red table talk, profile after-party, Steve on watch, etc.
How to Access Tv Shows on Facebook
To watch tv shows on Facebook watch follow the steps below
Step1: Create a Facebook Account
If you don’t have this account yet you need to create on by visiting their official page at facebook.com fill out all the information required for creating an account. But if you do have an FB account, skip this step.
Step 2: Sign in to your account
- Move straight to the FB official page or open the Facebook mobile app.
- On the sign-in screen, fill out your sign in details such as your username or phone number and password.
- Tap on the sign-in button.
Step 3: Locate the watch button
- On your FB dashboard, look at the top you will see the “watch” icon, tap on it. The icon is like a tv with the play button. It is very easy to locate.
- On the watch screen, click on the “shows” button at the top of the page.
- Move down to find the tv show you want to access.
- Click on the show you want to begin to watch it. You will see shows your FB friends are following and Facebook originals tv shows.
How to Set Facebook Watch Party
Watch party are part of the features of FB that allows group members to come together and watch the same video or the whole watchlist together. To access movies or shows with others you need to set it up. Learn how;
- Go to the Facebook page.
- Navigate to the group you want to set for a watch party.
- Click on the “watch party” tab.
- Type in a name and give a short description of your watch party.
- Tap on the “Add video” button.
- Navigate to pick videos for your watch party.
- Then, tap on “post”.
- The video will start playing on the group timeline.
With these steps you can set a Facebook watch party, that’s all for today’s article.