Fido MasterCard is issued by Rogers Bank. It offers cardholders benefits and has no annual fee charge for using the card. If you are one of those who value cashback rewards, then you should think of applying for this card. It is a card that comes with different categories of cashback benefits that you would love.
This card cashback category includes 3% unlimited cash back rewards on all eligible purchases made in a foreign currency and 2% unlimited cash back rewards on Fido™ products and services, charged to your card. Furthermore, there’s a 1.25% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases.
If you are thinking about how to keep up with the card’s annual fee charge, you better relax. This is because there’s none. To reward you even further, cashback rewards, can be redeemed on any purchase you make on your Fido MasterCard, anywhere MasterCard® is accepted at 44 million locations worldwide. Also, you can redeem your cashback rewards instantly towards any eligible purchase in the last 90 days.
If you are just applying for the card, and have been approved, and you have your card handy. There’s a welcome bonus of $25 in cashback rewards when you make your first card purchase within 3 months of receiving your card.
Fido MasterCard Benefits/Rewards
Get on the cashback train today with the Fido Mastercard:
- Cardholders, earn 3% unlimited cash back rewards on all eligible purchases made in a foreign currency
- You can also earn a 2% unlimited cash back rewards on Fido™ products and services, charged to your card
- Offers a 1.25% unlimited cash back on all other eligible purchases.
- It has no annual fee charge
- Cashback rewards, can be redeemed on any purchase you make on your Fido MasterCard, anywhere MasterCard® is accepted at 44 million locations worldwide.
- Redeem your cashback rewards instantly towards any eligible purchase in the last 90 days.
- Enjoy a welcome bonus of $25 in cashback rewards when you make your first card purchase within 3 months of receiving your card.
- Offers account alerts
- There’s also Balance Protection Insurance.
You find more fulfillment when you spend and get something back in return. The feeling can’t just be quantified.
How to Apply for Fido MasterCard
Here are some eligibility criteria you have to meet to apply for the card;
- Applicant must be a resident of Canada
- Must be at the age of majority in their province of residence
- Should have not filed for bankruptcy in the last 7 years
- An applicant should not be working with a trustee under a formal Consumer Proposal.
How to Apply
If you are ready to get on the cashback train, then it’s time to apply for the Fido Mastercard:
- Scroll to the application page
- Go thru the card terms and conditions
- On the form displayed, fill out the following details; Salutation, First name, Middle initial, Last name, Date of birth, Social security number (optional), Email address, Verify email address, Phone #1, Phone #1 Type, Phone #2, Phone #2 Type, Mother’s maiden name, Language preference.
- Next, enter your address information; Postal code, Street number, Street name, Unit type, City, Province, Residential status, Time at address, Years, and Months.
- Thereafter enter your employment status information
- Lastly, enter your financial information; Annual personal income, Monthly mortgage/rent, and Annual household income
- Tap on the box, if you would like to add an authorized user to the account
- Go through the terms and conditions of the card again, and tap on the “Continue” link.
You’ll be redirected to a page where you can follow the on-screen prompts to complete your application form.
Fido MasterCard Activation
If you want to have a fully functional card, activate your card using these steps:
- Visit the login page
- Tap on the “Register” link
- Key in your current Fido MasterCard account information
- For additional security, a verification code will be sent to the email address you provided
- Immediately you have accepted the terms and conditions, you will be required to sign in with your username and password.
- Scroll to “I want to…, and choose, “Activate Card” on the “My Account” page to create a PIN and activate your card.
To Activate By Phone
To activate your card via phone, simply call the number listed on the card’s website for activation.
You’ll discover that activating your card is actually worth it. You can now enjoy the range of benefits and rewards that your card offers as you make purchases.
Fido MasterCard Login
In just a few minutes, and with just three steps, you can log into your account. Let’s get started:
Visit the login page
- Key in your username and password
- Tap on the “Sign In” link.
These three steps are all you need to gain access to your credit card account.
How to Recover Fido MasterCard Password or Username
Recover your login details for hitch-free access to your account:
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot password and username” link
- On the next page, enter your card number
- Then tap on the “Continue” link.
That’s all you need to gain access to your account with ease.
How to Make Fido MasterCard Bill Payment
You can set up an Autopay, to make an on-time bill payment every month.
Get free assistance from the Fido Mastercard customer service team. You can visit the card’s website to call the number listed here for general information and inquiries on Fido MasterCard.
More Recent Contents:
- Credit Cards For Walmart : How To Apply For Walmart Credit Cards
- Menards Credit Card : How to Apply Now
- Credit Cards Applications : Credit Cards Application Review
- Pandora Credit Card: Pandora Credit Card Apply