First Savings Bank Credit Card, is a product of First Savings Bank. It is a card that offers convenience for your everyday shopping.
The card offers convenience wherever you use your MasterCard® Credit Card to make everyday purchases, to dine out at restaurants or to shop online. It also puts you in control of purchases and charges no hidden fees and no penalty APR. For security, you are offered fraud coverage for a lost or stolen card and you can enjoy secure online account access.
First Savings Bank Credit Card Benefits
Enjoy convenience at its best with the First Savings Bank credit card:
- Offers convenience wherever you use your MasterCard® Credit Card to make everyday purchases, to dine out at restaurants or to shop online.
- Puts you in control of purchases.
- Charges no hidden fees and no penalty APR
- Offers fraud coverage for lost or stolen card
- Enjoy secure online account access.
You can stay updated on your card activities on the go anywhere anytime.
How to Apply
Take the first step by applying for the First Savings Bank credit card:
- First, navigate to card’s application page
- Enter the following personal details; First name, Middle initial, Last name, Social security number, Date of birth, Email address.
- Key in the following mailing information; Mailing address line 1, Mailing address line 2, City, State, Zip code
- Enter also, the following additional information; Home phone, Business phone, Mother’s maiden name.
- Thereafter, enter the following financial information; Gross annual taxable income, Annual non-taxable income, Rent or own, Monthly rent or mortgage.
Once your application is accurately completed, you’ll receive a notification.
First Savings Bank Credit Card Activation
Go the card’s official website and get the number to call to activate your new card.
First Savings Bank Credit Card Login
Unlock your account and tap from the benefits offered:
- Visit the secure login page of First Savings Bank
- Enter your Card number
- Key in your name as it appears on the card
- Provide your SecureCode*
- Then tap on the “Submit” link.
Your account is open and can aid you in your transactions.
How to Recover Secure Code
To recover your secure code:
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your SecureCode” link
- Agree to the terms of service for the SecureCode, to complete the first phase.
- Then enter your card number on the next page
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
Take a few more steps to fully recover your secure code.
How to Report Lost or Stolen Card
In reporting a lost or stolen card, you have to reach the customer service team with the number on the card’s official website.
How to Make Bill Payment
Make your bill payment from your device without leaving your home or office:
- Log into your account
- Locate the payment tab and click on it
- Choose a convenient payment option, and make your bill payment.
Or call the Customer service line, to get help with making your bill payment.
Customer Service Number
To learn more about the First Savings Bank credit card, call the number service number listed on the card’s website for general information and enquiries on.
You may also like:
- Best Credit Cards Cash Back: Best Credit Cards Cash Back 2021
- SunTrust Bank Personal Banking: Review on Online Banking
- True Blue Credit Card | How to Apply for True Blue Credit Card
- Once 55 Day Card: How to Apply Online