Find the flexibility you need with the Fluid Credit Card, the card that helps you cut the cost of your monthly credit card bill with a balance transfer. Issued by NewDay Ltd, the Fluid credit card is ideal for those who need a balance transfer to avoid paying interest. Skipping interest charges by switching to a balance-transfer card can offer you more money than you can put towards actually clearing your credit card debt.
Thus, if you are looking for a balance-transfer credit card, Fluid can come through for you. If you start paying interest charges on a credit card, it can become harder for you to clear the overall debt. Thus, transferring the balance can offer you a break from any mounting interest and make it easier to work towards clearing the debt entirely.
Fluid Credit Card
The fluid credit card offers a 0% interest on balance transfers for 9 months from the account opening, thereafter a standard rate applies. Why the Fluid card could be the answer you seek is because when you take a break from interest payments, it can help you get back on your feet and back on track, which leaves you more time to enjoy the moment while you plan for your future.
Fluid Credit Card Benefits
See the amazing benefits that come with the Fluid credit card:
- You can FactCheck your eligibility with no impact on your credit rating by tapping on Check Eligibility.
- Enjoy a 0% interest on balance transfers for 9 months from account opening (4% fee), after which your standard rate applies. An introductory balance transfer offer has to be made within the first 60 days of account opening for new customers. Terms apply.
- There’s an initial credit limit of £250-£2,000.
- Securely access your statement 24/7.
- Change your statement preferences.
- Manage your free text alerts.
- Make payments.
- Set up and manage Direct Debits.
- View your balance and transactions.
- Update your personal details.
- Access your online credit health tools.
- Contact NewDay Ltd if you have queries regarding your account.
These are the benefits that this credit card has.
Fluid Credit Card Application
When you apply for a credit card and get turned down, it can affect your credit score. Thus, to be on the safe side, it’s best that you check your eligibility before you apply.
To check if you are eligible for the credit card, here they are.
- Be over 18.
- Have a permanent UK address.
- Have a current UK bank or building society account.
- Must not have a bankruptcy proceeding against you.
You are not eligible for a Fluid card if you:
- If you have been declared bankrupt in the past 18 months.
- Have received a CCJ in the past 12 months.
- Already have a Fluid card.
- Have taken out marbles, opus, or aqua cards in the past 12 months.
All these are to tell you if you are eligible or not.
To Check Your Eligibility
To check for your eligibility, follow the steps below.
- Launch your browser to https://fluidcard.co.uk.
- Navigate down and tap on the ‘Check my eligibility’ tab.
- Review the eligibility criteria.
- Then key in your last 4-digit SSN and your mobile number.
- Thereafter, tap on the ‘Continue’ link.
- On the new page, provide your personal details which include: Title, first name, last name, date of birth, and marital status.
- Enter your contact details including your email address and mobile number.
- Enter the country you currently reside in and your residential status.
- Key in your postcode and other required details.
- Enter your employment details and spending status which includes your employment status.
- Fill in your annual income and the number of people that are dependent on you financially.
- Give answers to the questions asked.
- Thereafter, scroll down and tap on the ‘Check my eligibility’ link.
Once you are approved, you can apply for the Fluid credit card of your choice.
Fluid Credit Card Login
You can only access your credit card account online by logging in. To login:
- Launch your browser to https://www.portal.fluidcard.co.uk.
- Tap on the ‘Login’ link.
- Key in your Username and password.
- Tick on the ‘Remember Me box if you want to be remembered when next you want to log in.
- Then tap on the ‘Login’ link to access your account.
Once you successfully log in, you can stay updated on your account details.
Fluid Credit Card Activation
After receiving your card, you can activate it online or using the card’s automated service. Your pin number will be sent out shortly after you have received your card.
Also Read: Can I Get An Overdraft With My Credit Card?
Fluid Credit Card Payment
You can make your Fluid credit card payments using the following mediums:
- Through direct debit.
- Through standing order.
- Via the Fluid app.
- By post.
- Via telephone banking.
With all these options, making payments is easy.
Fluid Credit Card App
From the Fluid app, you can manage your account anywhere. The app is free to download and comes with lots of features to enable you to manage your account easily. You can do the following with the app:
- Update your contact details.
- Make a payment on your account.
- Manage your account on the go.
- From the app, you can get in contact with Fluid and view their FAQs.
- Easily view your latest balance and available credit limit.
- See your current transactions, including transactions that are still pending.
- Set up or manage your Direct Debit.
- Easily manage your statement preferences.
- Update your contact details.
These are the use of the app of Fluid card.
Fluid Credit Card Customer Service
Access the Fluid credit card official website to gain access to the customer service team who are ready to help you with any inquiries concerning your credit card. You now have a card that helps you build your credit while you focus on other important details of your life.
Also Read: Citi App Download – Citi Credit Card Login