Gap Credit Card is offered by Synchrony Bank. This card comes with rewards and discounts for regular shoppers and is an ideal card for committed shoppers at Gap. With the Gap card, you can save money, earn rewards and get insider fashion news etc. On the other hand, regular shoppers, get discounts and rewards as they shop at Gap. Cardholders, can also save 20% and enjoy free shipping on their first purchase, and earn points, as they make a purchase at Gap family of brands, in-store and online. Thereafter, redeem their Rewards at any Gap Inc. brand.
Gap Credit Card
Gap credit card offers a $5 reward for every 500 points you earn. The best part is, it doesn’t require a receipt for returns. With an offering of a birthday gift, you can make your special day more memorable. Cardholders, also get bonus points on shopping days, as well as access to special events with exclusive discounts. To cap it up, you earn 10% off every time you shop at Gap and Gap Factory stores.
Gap Credit Card Benefits
Save money, earn rewards and shop the brands you love with the Gap credit card benefits:
- Save money, earn rewards and get insider fashion news etc.
- Regular shoppers, get discounts and rewards as they shop at Gap
- Cardholders, save 20% and enjoy free shipping on their first purchase
- Earn points, as you make a purchase at Gap family of brands, in-store and online. Thereafter, redeem your Rewards at any Gap Inc. brand
- $5 reward for every 500 points you earn.
- No receipt necessary for returns
- Offers special birthday gifts
- Get bonus points on shopping days
- Access to special events with exclusive discounts
- Earn 10% off every time you shop at Gap and Gap Factory stores.
It gets better every day as you shop using your card.
Gap Credit Card Application
Synchrony Bank has simplified the process of applying for Gap credit card. Start your application by doing the following;
- Head over to Synchrony Financial application portal
- Fill out the following details; Initial purchase amount if known, First name, M.I., Last name, Suffix, Street address, Apt #, Zipcode, City & State, Housing, Primary phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Alternate phone, Type, Email address, Confirm email address, SSN/ITIN, Date of birth and Annual net income
- Click the box, to add a joint applicant
- Finally, click on “Continue”.
It’s time to get to the next phase of the application where you can complete your application form.
Gap Credit Card Activation
Activate your card, by calling on the number listed on the sticker once you receive your card, to verify your information and get your account activated.
Gap Credit Card Login
Logging into your account gives you access to manage your account on the go. To login,
- Head over to the card login page
- Fill out your email and password
- Then click on the “Log In” button.
Now you are online! You can now engage your card account for seamless online activities.
Gap Credit Card Password Recovery
Recovering your forgotten password is easy. Just do the following;
- Scroll to the login page, and navigate down to the “Forgot Password” button, to get to a new page.
- On the new page, enter your Account Number, Last four digits of social security number, and Date of birth
- Then click the “Continue” tab, to complete the first phase.
Now logging into your account, should not be difficult, because you now have the accurate login details.
Gap Credit Card Bill Payment
With so many payment options offered, you will definitely find one payment option that you can use in making your bill payment. For whichever option you decide on, it’s fast, easy and secure.
Set up Autopay, so your payment can instantly be deducted from your bank account each month on your payment due date.
Pay your bill by phone, by calling the customer service number dedicated helpline.
Make your payment by mail via the address provided on the card’s secure website.
Gap Credit Card Customer Care Number
Contact the Card customer care unit, by calling with the provided dedicated helplines, to have all issues about Gap credit card address.
For More Related Contents: