Gem Visa Credit Card, is issued by Latitude Financial Services Limited. It offers cardholders 6 months interest-free on all purchases of $250 or more, anywhere Visa is accepted, globally.
The Gem Visa Card is globally accepted, in millions of places, and this enables you to shop with confidence whenever wherever. It also offers cardholders 6 months interest-free on Visa credit card purchases over $250, as well as up to 55 days interest-free on other purchases.
Gem Visa Credit Card
Gem Visa Card, is also protected by Visa’s verified security systems, which makes your account fully protected online and in the real world. Card users can also safeguard their spending, by covering their Gem Visa credit card account with Shopper’s Protection Insurance.
You now have a card that is perfect for everyday spending, and you can also take advantage of the Shop now, pay later deal, as well as cash in on the 0% interest, and shop in thousands of stores.
Gem Visa Card Benefits
The Gem Visa card comes with some amazing benefits that you may not be able to resist:
- Gem Visa Card, is globally accepted, in millions of places, enabling you to shop with confidence whenever wherever.
- Offers cardholders 6 months interest-free on Visa credit card purchases over $250, as well as up to 55 days interest-free on other purchases.
- Gem Visa Card, is protected by Visa’s verified security systems, making your account fully protected online and in the real world.
- Safeguard your spending, by covering your Gem Visa credit card account with Shopper’s Protection Insurance.
- It is a card that is perfect for everyday spending.
- Take advantage of the Shop Now, Pay later deal.
- Cash in on the 0% interest, and shop in thousands of stores.
These benefits make the Gem card a great addition to your wallet. for more details on benefits visit https://www.gemvisa.com.au/
Gem Visa Card Application
To apply for, and get approved for Gem Visa Card, intending applicants must note the following;
- Intending applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a permanent resident of New Zealand.
How to Apply
- Scroll to the Gem Visa Card application.
- Tap on the “Apply Now” button.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the card.
- Next, on the new page that pops up, key in the following; Title, First name, Middle name, Last name, Date of birth, relationship status, and Number of dependents.
- Next, your contact details are required. They are; Email address, Mobile Number, Home (with area code), Work (with area code), Alternative contact, Name, and Contact number.
- Thereafter, key in your residential address information; Residential address, how long have you lived there? Residential status.
- Answer the question, “Is your postal address the same as your residential address”? by ticking the “Yes or “No” tab.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the card.
- Click on the “Next” tab, to proceed further.
With just a few more simple steps, the card application will be complete.
Gem Visa Card Application Status
To check the application status of the Gem Visa Card call using the number listed on the card’s website.
Gem Visa Card Activation
To activate your newly acquired Gem Visa Card, call using the number listed on the card’s website.
Gem Visa Card Login
To access your online card account:
- To log in, and gain access to your account.
- Scroll to the Gem Visa login page.
- Key in your Username and Password.
- Tap on the “Login” link.
Once you successfully log into your online account, you can take advantage of the Gem’s card offer.
Gem Visa Card Username/Password Recovery
With the following, you can recover your account details like your password or username. Starting with the username.
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your Username” link.
- On the new page that pops up, key in your Card number and your Credit limit.
- Click on the “Retrieve Username” link.
- On the login page, tap on the “Forgot your Password” link.
- On the new page that pops up, key in your Card number, Username, and Credit limit.
- Tap on the “Proceed” link.
Gem Visa Card Bill Payment
You can make payments electronically, via your bank’s phone or internet banking service. Customers can also use BPAY which is available 24/7 days a week. You can also follow these steps to make your bill payments
- Start by Quoting the Gem Visa Card Biller Code (154799).
- Enter your account number.
- Key in the amount you want to pay.
With these simple steps, making your bill payment with your Gem card is easy.
Gem Visa Credit Card Customer Service
For any inquiry about the Gem card, call using the number listed on the card’s website to gain access to a customer care agent.
More Related Content
- BSN Gold MasterCard – Benefits and Login at www.bsn.com.my
- Smith’s REWARDS World Mastercard® – Application and Benefits at www.smithsmastercard.com
- Mileup Credit Card – How to Apply and Activate at creditcards.aa.com
- BSN Visa Classic – Application and Benefits at www.bsn.com
- Public Bank AIA Visa Gold – Benefits and Login at www.pbebank.com