Gmail inbox is an email service developed by Google. You can get the Gmail inbox on Android, net, iOS device, etc. Users can undo sent emails when there’s a mistake in the mail and also and automatic reply interface.
It is majorly designed for Google to reach you, when something happens on the Web, that is to inform you or provide important information concerning the Web.
The inbox keeps every user up to date on all their online business transactions, business updates and business emails. So the Gmail inbox helps to keep you updated to avoid missing out of important information.
How to access Gmail inbox
Before you can get the Gmail inbox, you must have a Google account, that is the only criteria to get this inbox we are talking about. So to create a Google account do the following
Create a Google account
- Progress to your browser and type in www.accounts.google.com it will take you to the page
- On the page, go ahead and click on the “create account” button which directs you to the registration platform.
- On the registration screen, you will see the empty form displayed, just fill it appropriately, with your first name, last name, the username you want to use and then create a password.
- Tap on the “Next” link at the down side of the page, which takes you to the phone number field.
- On the newly opened page, enter your available phone number, because code will be sent to that phone number to enable you to progress with the registration.
- Then Pres on “send code” tab
- Get the mobile phone and take note of the code sent on the messaging app
- Input the code in the appropriate field and finally hit the create my account widget.
Gmail inbox login/sign in
It turns out that most Gmail users do not know how to get to their inbox on Gmail. If you are one of them, you will be learning how to access your inbox
- Open the Web browser on your device
- Search for www.gmail.com
- On the new page, you will see an empty space requesting for username and password, Key in your Google username and password
- Tap on the “sign-in” box to access your Google account
- Tap the inbox link at the left side of the page, but if you can’t find it, Open inbox folder which is the default.