If its your first time trying to perform Gmail new login on the Gmail login page, just understand that you can easily log in without stressing yourself out. Logging in as a new user on Gmail will only require your single username and password and before you know it you are launched into everything Google. From Gmail to Chrome, YouTube, and Google Maps.
After creating a new Gmail account, you can easily log into your account even if you are new user with just a few steps. All you have to know is the simple steps you are to take and have the accurate login details. Once you have those steps covered, you can access your account with ease. It only takes seconds and at most minutes to gain access into your account.
It is quite understandable if you are finding it confusing carrying out a Gmail new login. Since it is your first time, we will be giving you the guide you need to successfully log into your Gmail account.
Gmail New Login Steps
Understand that to open Gmail, you can login from a computer or add your account to the Gmail app on your phone or tablet. Immediately you get signed in, simply check your mail by clicking open your inbox.
We will be showing you how to log into Gmail as a new user be it on Computer, Android or iPhone & iPad.
Login on Computer
- Enable your computer, and visit the gmail.com portal.
- Type in your Google Account email or phone number and password.
- Where you already have your information filled out but need to sign into a different account. Just click on the “Use another account” option.
- If the page you are on describes Gmail instead of the sign-in page. Tab on the “Sign in” link at the top right corner of the page to sign in.
Note: If you are signing into a public computer, ensure that you sign out before leaving the computer to avoid your account being compromised.
Login on Android
If you are logging via an Android device, just understand that you can add both Gmail and non-Gmail accounts to the Gmail app on your phone or tablet.
- Click open the Gmail app on your Android phone or tablet.
- Click on “Add another account”
- Decide on the type of account you want to add.
- Then carefully follow the on-screen prompts to add your account.
Login on iPhone & iPad
If you are logging in on iPhone and iPad, just understand that you can add both Gmail and non-Gmail accounts to the Gmail app on your iPhone iPad.
- Open the Gmail app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on your profile picture at the top right.
- Click on the “Add another account” option.
- Select the type of account you want to add.
If you use iCloud, @me.com, or @mac.com accounts. You may be required to key in a specific settings or an app password.
When you check your work or school emails via Outlook for Windows, just choose Outlook, Hotmail, and Live.
If you can’t find your email service, you can select “Other”.
- Follow through with the steps on the screen to add your account.
Now that you know how to log into your account as a new user irrespective of the device you are using. If you have been confused before now on how to go about the entire process, now you know better.
Gmail New Login Gains
Once you have set up new Gmail account, and have successfully logged in using the steps outlined above, here’s what you can do with your account:
- Personalize your Google experience by seeing the data in your Google account and choosing what activity is saved.
- Keep your account protected with Google’s Security Checkup that gives you personalized recommdations to secure your account.
- After setting up a new Gmail account, your account storage is shared across Google services, like Drive, Gmail, and Photos.
- Gmail sign up new account, gives you the access to privacy suggestions available. You can take the Privacy Checkup, and choose the settings that are right for you.
Now that you are done signing in on your Gmail account, you can easily manage your information, privacy, and security to make Google work better for you.