gohenry Visa Card is issued by ING Financial Services Limited pursuant to a license from Visa Europe. It is a card designed for children in collaboration with Visa. It an excellent card with parental controls for young people aged 6 to 18.
Parents now have a card with which they can top up their child’s card, and set spending rules so they stay in control. Parents can also set up tasks and chores for their children to complete, to earn extra money. You get to choose where the card can be used, whether in shops, online or at cash machines. With the card, comes real-time notifications, that tells you when and where your child is spending. You can also instantly block and unblock cards at any time (stay safe if it gets mislaid). Additionally, as a parent, you can watch your child learn about money via completing tasks, spending responsibly and working towards savings goals.
gohenry Visa Card
Your child, can make use of the card anywhere the Visa logo is seen, be it online, on the high street, at cash machines, or even overseas. Since this is a prepaid “Top-up” Card, there’s no risk of debt, overdraft, or expensive mistakes. To make things easier, if your child is overseas, you can transfer money instantly to their card, so they’ll never find themselves short on cash. Parents can even invite relatives, to pay pocket money into their child’s account. Grandparents can also set up accounts for their grandchildren.
gohenry Visa Card Benefits
Enjoy benefits that, teaches your child financial management:
- Parents can top up their child’s card, and set spending rules so they stay in control
- Tasks and chores can be set up for your child to complete, to earn extra money
- You choose where it can be used, in shops, online or at cash machines
- Get real-time notifications, that tells you when and where your child is spending
- Instantly block and unblock cards at any time (stay safe if it gets mislaid)
- As a parent, you can watch your child learn about money via completing tasks, spending responsibly and working towards savings goals
- Your child can make use of the card anywhere the Visa logo is seen, online, on the high street, at cash machines, or even overseas
- Since it is a prepaid “Top-up” Card, there’s no risk of debt, overdraft, or expensive mistakes
- Even if your child is overseas, you can transfer money instantly to their card, so they’ll never find themselves short on cash
- Relatives can be invited to pay pocket money into your child’s account
- Grandparents can set up accounts for their grandchildren.
You now have a card that covers for your child in an emergency, and one that allows you to stay in control simultaneously.
How to Sign Up for gohenry Visa Card
If you are ready to give your child the financial freedom he/she needs, take the first step of applying for the gohenry credit card.
- Scroll to https://www.gohenry.co.uk/secure/signup/parent-details
- Complete the first step as a parent by providing your details. This includes; Your email address, Confirm email address, Your title, Your first name, Your last name, Your mobile number, Create a password and Promo code.
- Tap on the “Continue” link.
- In the second phase of the application, you are to provide your children’s details
- The third step is about your security info
- Finally, you are to choose your card design.
With the right details in the right places, you’ll successfully qualify for the card.
How to Activate gohenry Visa Card
Log into your account, using the login steps outlined below, and you’ll be given further instructions on how to activate your card.
gohenry Visa Card Login
Enjoy the ease that comes with online banking as you log into your card account:
- Visit https://www.gohenry.co.uk/secure/login
- Type in your Email or Username
- Enter your PIN or Password
- Click on the “Log in” link.
Now you have, the access you need to your, credit card account.
How to Recover gohenry Visa Card Password or Email Address/Username
If you are ready to log into your account, you need your password, email address /username:
- Visit https://www.gohenry.co.uk/secure/forgot-details
- Type in your email address or username
- Tap on the “Send me the link”
- Once you do this, a link will be sent to you to reset your password.
- Type in your First name, Last name, DOB
- Tap on the “Show me” link, to be shown your email address or username.
Now that you have your login details, you should be able to log into your account.
gohenry Visa Card Customer Service Number
Visit the card official website to get the customer service number to call for general information and enquiries on gohenry Visa Card.
- Access Freedom MasterCard | How to Register Access Freedom MasterCard
- Kroger Plus Card: Kroger Plus Card Application – Login – Activation
- ING Orange One Platinum Credit Card
- Zales Credit Card Login: How to Apply Now – Login – Activate