Google My Business. Do you want to grow, improve or promote your business? Have you heard about Google my business? Or maybe you’ve heard about the platform but you don’t know what it’s all about? It is simply the platform where business owners use to grow and promote their businesses. To learn more about GMB read this article to the end.
Google My Business
A free Google tool that is used in promoting businesses online. The platform helps to increase your search visibility and also provides an easy way to reply to customers reviews.
Thus, this Google platform gives you all the support your business needs for it to draw traffic. As a buz owner, you don’t need to pay a dime to create your listings, the platform is free. It gives users room to provide every detailed info about their buz including the physical location of their business.
However, in as much as this is an online platform, Google also makes it possible for customers to be able to find your business physically, using the location details you provided.
Google My Business App
Let us take a bit look at what Google My business is. It is simply a free mobile app that helps users to manage and promote their business. Users can decide how their businesses will appear on Google with the use of these mobile applications. It comes with an easy to use interface, which lets you upload images, post status and respond to reviews fast.
how do I get this app? If you want to download this application, then you must make your way to the play/app store. Note; the application is free, so you don’t need to worry about payment.
How To download the App
On the play/app store main page, find the search tool and browse for the app. When the app pops up click on the “install/Get button, it will begin to download and install on your device.
How To Create an account for Google My Business
Follow this procedure below to setup your business account and give your buz chance to move to the next level.
- Goto www.google.com/business
- Click on the sign-in button.
- Provide your email and password
- Enter your buz name.
- Click on “Yes” to add your location, then select your country, provide your street address, city and ZIP code, then hit next.
- Go to the map, map, then drag and drop the PIN to your location there.
- If you offer business outside your location, click on yes, then go to the next page.
- Selectplacesyou delivers to, by adding the cities postal codes, etc.
- Move on to the next screen.
- Select your contact method and click the next widget.
- Verify your account using your phone number, email address, postcard, in bulk and instantly.