Google Photos App is the home for all your photos sharing and storage space service. It is designed and developed by Google. Google gives users free unlimited storage for photos up to about 15GB of storage. Users that have accurate knowledge of this app get to enjoy it. It comes with numerous features just to make you keep your photos and videos safe. Keep reading to get adequate information on this unique app that stores your photos for you.
What is Google Photos App?
“Google Photos is a photo-sharing and storage service developed by Google” Wikipedia. Google Photos App also is a backup tool when photos are sent on or on Google.
However, the app gives users free, unlimited storage for photos up to 16 megapixels and videos up to 1080p resolution. The service analyzes automatically photos, by identifying various features and subjects. On this app, users can search for photos according to categories such as places, things, and people. The app has a lot of features and functions that make it unique compared to others.
How Does App Work?
The Google Photos app, launched in 2015. Google was responding to Apple iCloud, a backup solution for moving images and videos from the smartphone to the cloud. On the cloud, your photos are stored and linked to your account so you can manage, edit and get to share them from any compatible device.
Additionally, Google Photos is unique and excellent from others, it’s free and offers unlimited storage. Of course with some finest print. If you store higher resolution images, you can get it to change from your settings to “Original quality”, but the upload will count on your Google storage limit.
Google Photos App Features
- Free high-quality storage. On the app, you can back up unlimited videos and photos at no charges. Except you exceed your free space before Google charges you $2 per month or $20.00 a year for 1000GB.
- There is no need to worry about space on your phone. Google photos give free space. Photos that ate already backup on your devices can be removed from your device storage to Google photos cloud with just a click.
- Smart automatic Album. Google photos created albums for your photos and videos. It created a new album with good shots after an event or trip then invites others to add theirs.
- It also adds live album by selecting people and pets you want to see will automatically add photos to them as you take them. No manual updates required.
- The app has an advanced editing suite for the transformation of photos with just a tap. Use initiative and powerful photo editing tools to apply content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and more.
- Your photos library can be shared instantly with contact, email, or phone number.
- With Google Photos you can create a photo book in just a minute from your phone or computer.
How Do I Download Google Photos App
Google Photos App can be downloaded from the Apple Store, Google play store. Here are a few steps to download on the Google Play Store. However, to download the app
- Using any browser of your choice, get to the search bar.
- Type in Google play store. On the site type in “GooglePhotosApp”.
- On the new page, choose the app click on it,
- Next on the app page, click on the “Install” button to get the app download and install it into your device.
In conclusion, Google Photos App is made exclusively for users to take photos and share with friends and family. Also, get to back up their photos for future reference. With the features of the Google Photos app, you get high-quality albums and large storage.