GM MasterCard, provides an excellent way to earn money towards your next General Motors vehicle. The card comes with an impressive reward rate, low interest and fees and World MasterCard benefits. GM MasterCard is issued by Capital One Bank.
Great GM Earnings
- The card allows a generous 5% earnings rate on the first $5,000 in purchases each year
- 2% on all purchases beyond threshold
- Your earnings, do not get to expire, neither does it have a limit to the amount of earnings you can accumulate
- You could get a free Corvette if you spend just enough
- The card, charges no annual fee for card usage
- 0% APR for the first 12 months, and variable interest rate as low as 11.9% afterwards.
World MasterCard Benefits
The BuyPower card, is a World Elite MasterCard, that comes with it’s own array of MasterCard benefits.
- Price protection, which gives you a refund on the difference if you find a lower price on an item within 120 days
- Extended warranty, enables you get double manufacturers’ warranties on many items (not vehicles)
- Exclusive VIP travel benefits, like complimentary upgrades at certain hotels
- Offers concierge service to assist with dinner reservations, event tickets, gifts, etc.
- Trip cancellation insurance
- Airport concierge service.
How do I redeem GM earnings?
The GM company, has provided a straight forward procedure for redeeming earnings. Here’s what you have to do;
- Choose a new GM vehicle
- Negotiate a best price with the dealer
- Agree on the price, and hint the dealer that you are a GM MasterCard holder, to apply your earnings toward the purchase price.
Is GM MasterCard free?
GM MasterCard, has some fees and rates,that go with it.
No Annual Fee charge, no foreign transaction fee, introductory purchase APR ,0% on purchases for the first 12 months, purchase APR 15.5% – 25.15% variable APR,transfer APR 15.15% – 25.15 Variable APR ,cash advance APR is 27.15% Variable APR, grace period is 25 days, transfer fee is $0, cash advance fee – 3% of cash advance, not less than $10, returned payment fee is Up to 25, late payment fee $38 and penalty APR 31.65% Variable APR.
What is the procedure for applying?
Apply via the Capital One portal, with your, First name, MI, Last name, Suffix, Mailing address, Apt, Unit or Suite number, City, State, Zip code, work and finances info; Primary phone number, Work phone number, Social security number, Date of birth, Are you a citizen?, Monthly mortgage/rent amount, Residence type,Employment status, Mother’s maiden name and Total annual income. Answer this additional info, which is “When do you plan to obtain your next vehicle”. Tap on “Continue Application”.
How do I pay bill?
Customers, can make their bill payment, by calling (888) 316-2390. Follow the automated phone instructions to pay over the phone. provide your card, or bank account details to complete the payment. Talk to a GM card customer service representative, who can guide you thru the payment process.
What are GM earnings?
GM earnings, earned on “Net Purchases”, which are purchases of goods and services which any cardholder charges to the GM card account, less any credits.
What are GM rewards?
My GM Rewards, is a new automotive loyalty program, which awards you with points for purchasing a General Motors products and services. This program, enables you redeem points on future purchases and services.
Do GM card earnings expire?
The new card, has no point limit, and points do not expire under the new card as it is the case with the current one. Gm points, can be redeemed towards the purchase of a new vehicle, and there is no redemption limit.
Can GM MasterCard earnings be used on a car?
With the GM MasterCard, you can put your earnings towards the purchase or lease of a new, eligible Chevy, Buick, GMC or Cadillac. Use your earnings as a down payment on a vehicle to reduce their monthly payment, or add extra features and equipment.
Can i transfer my GM MasterCard earnings
Yes earnings can be transferred to the following immediate family members for the purchase or lease of an eligible new GM vehicle. Parents, spouse, siblings or children. Howbeit, the family member must reside at your address. Note; You cannot broker, barter or sell GM earnings.
Can i use GM points for anything else?
Yes, GM Points can be used at any participating GM dealership, without limit to the number of vouchers that can be applied to dealer service, parts or GM certified accessories. Only one voucher can be applied toward a new vehicle purchase or lease.
GM MasterCard customer care number
Call the customer care unit at, 1-888-446-6232.