Hilton Honors credit card is issued by American Express. It is a card, that combines a solid rewards program with a $0 annual fee. This card requires excellent/good credit for approval.
There’s a mouth-watering 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Card after you use your new card to make $1,000, in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership. There’s also a whopping 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a hotel resort. Cardmembers also enjoy a 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases. What an array of bonus points!
Hilton Honors Credit Card
Like most cards in its category, the Hilton Honors credit card does not have an annual fee charge. This will help cardholders boycott the yearly fees that characterize most cards. Points can be earned on unusual categories for a hotel card, like U.S. restaurants and U.S. supermarkets. To step it up further, there’s a low spending requirement on the card’s welcome.
To cap it up, cardholders can enjoy a complimentary silver status with their card, plus a $2.000 on eligible purchases on their card in a calendar year, and you can also upgrade to Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of a calendar year.
Earn bonus points as you purchase using the Hilton Honors American Express credit card:
- Cardholders, earn 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Card after they use their new card to make $1,000, in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Offers 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with a hotel resort
- Enjoy 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases.
- No annual fee charge
- Points can be earned on unusual categories for a hotel card, like U.S. restaurants and U.S. supermarkets.
- There’s a low spending requirement on the card’s welcome.
- You can enjoy a complimentary silver status with your card, plus a $2.000 on eligible purchases on your card in a calendar year, and you can also upgrade to Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of a calendar year.
You are in, for a good bonus points treat that never ends as long as you use your card for purchases.
How to Activate Hilton Honors Card
You either activate your card online or over the phone. For whatever medium you choose, your card information is secure:
- Scroll to americanexpress.com
- On the welcome page, enter your 4 Digits Card ID, 15 Digits Card Number
- Tap on the “Confirm” option
- On the next page, enter your account and basic contact details, you provided while you started the account
- Lastly, tap the “Finish” button.
Over the Phone
To activate your card call the number listed on the card’s website for card activation.
You are assured of an easy, secure, and fast activation process.
How to Apply for Hilton Honors Card
You can apply for this card on the American Express portal who is the issuer of this card. They have provided the following simple application steps:
- Scroll to American Express secure application page
- Enter the following personal details; First name, MI, Last name, Name on card, Email address, Date of birth, Phone number and Home address, SSN, Total annual income, Non-taxable annual income (optional), Income source and Hilton Honors Number (optional)
- Next, tap on the “Continue” link, to continue on to the next phase of the card application.
You’ll be redirected to the next phase of the application form where you’ll be guided by the on-screen prompts to finish up the application.
Hilton Honors Card Login
Logging in is what gives you free entry into your card account. Let’s take you through the login steps one after the other:
- Scroll to the login page
- Enter your User ID and Password
- Tap on the “Log In” link.
When next you want to log in, you know what to do.
How to Recover Hilton Honors Card User ID or Password
You need your password and User ID, to retain the sole right to your account. To recover these details in the event where you have forgotten them, do this:
- Scroll to the login page, and tap on the “Forgot User ID or Password” link
- Enter your 15-digit number on the front of your card.
- Enter your 4-digit Card ID
- Tap on the “Continue”
- In the next step, you are to retrieve your User ID
- Step three, Verify Identity
- Lastly, update your password.
With your password and User ID intact, an unauthorized user cannot easily gain access to your account.
How to Make Hilton Honors Card Bill Payment
To make your periodic card bill payments with ease anywhere any time, follow these steps:
- Scroll to the card page
- Choose any method of payment that suits you and pay your outstanding bills before the due date.
Knowing how to make your card’s bill payment, keeps you from making late payments or missing payments which might cost you more than you bargained for.
Customer Service Number
Call for general information and inquiries on Hilton Honors Card, by visiting the card’s website to get the number to reach the customer service with.
For more Related Contents: